-Chapter 5~ Confine Your Fear

I was called for a meeting early in the morning few days after I went to UA, apparently All Might was going to be a teacher there. I received a mission from Murakkun, to infiltrate UA and get some information. Though they wasn't specific to what kind of information I should get, I had a pretty good impression of what it might be.

So currently I was walking out of the warp Kurogiri made and stood in front of the gate to UA with my signature gear- it's just a hoodie... that was made with special materials. I had heard the staff members were having a faculty consultation today, which I found odd Murakkun just had to send me today out of every day.

And with that, I sighed. Breaking in to UA wouldn't be hard, we got access to their security. Though it still wouldn't be a problem without the accessibility, I could simply scale the wall and land on the other side without getting caught with the security cameras or the other hidden sensors.

Why not just warp into the school? That's irrational, I was only taking precautions in case Kuromama sent me to the wrong coordinate, besides breaking in a high secured school would be fun, won't you agree? Oh maybe I could even fight a hero today, who knows?

To make things interesting, I walked towards to gate as alarms went off, indicated trespassers. Within a heartbeat, I sprinted off and hid behind a tree, avoided the security cameras who seemingly attempted to catch a glimpse on me- or rather the trespasser.

After about thirty seconds or so...? A few staff members whom I recognised as Eraserhead, Present Mic and Ectoplasm came out. Then later on followed by Hound Dog, Vlad King, Snipe and basically all other faculty members. Last finally came Nedzu... and... All Might.

My smile was replaced with a hateful pierce at the sight of this filthy hero. Number one... you say? Top... you say?
ꗟ𐒦ɱƄⵔ▏ᴼƒ p𝙚A𝓬ɘ... 𝛄०𝞾 ﮐ𝙖Ꮍ⸮ⵑ

To me... he was just a unworthy 'hero' that saved peoples ass for his stupid 'justice', like all the other fakes who wanted fame and money. Oh? It'd please me much if his smile faded because of me... I couldn't contain my excitement at all.

But right now... I smirked as all staff stood at the gate, preparing for a patrol in case 'anyone' decided to approach UA again.

 I smirked as all staff stood at the gate, preparing for a patrol in case 'anyone' decided to approach UA again

By the time they left, they also left the gate widely opened. It was as if the school itself was begging for me to go in, perhaps there's my little urge to get in the school as Midoriya Izuku might say... but right now, Deku has a mission to complete.

I looked behind my back just in case, and dashed in the school while deactivating the security system. Yes, I could've done that sooner but well... it's fun to watch the heroes panic even if it's just a little bit.

Within minutes, I found the room where I wanted to be in... the staff room. I opened the door, revealing desks to all the teachers. Everything was perfectly according to plan.