~Chapter 1~ To Start a Fight

A few days ago, a child named Midoriya Izuku, age eight, which was me... disappeared. My face was scattered around the city, even heroes were involved in my matter. I didn't quite understand their motive to find me though... I could be slaughtered in some alley or maybe got buried alive. No one knows, so why bother?

My life was pitiful. My mother died due to maternal mortality, which basically meant she died when she gave birth to me. My father left us the moment he heard I existed... which was before my birth. My best friend abandoned me because I was quirkless, which was because... I was quirkless, duh.

Yes, I was quirkless... just in case if you didn't see it, one of the few people in the world. I thought I could've gotten a great quirk because of my father, and achieve my dream of becoming a hero.

But that dream was shattered into bits by my 'great' friend Kacchan. The only thing left that held my sanity was my idol, All Might. He was the number one hero, the one everyone aspired to be. His existence helped me gather all the shattered pieces, and glued them back together.

You can't be a hero, that's the reality. The once shattered pieces got smashed again- no pun intended... and this time the bits were too small to be mended.

My only pillar crumbled into dust. How could he be called the Symbol of Peace when he couldn't even save one child from falling into a dark path? And that child was within his reach, but he refused to hold onto it.

I was slowly drowning into the reality... very painfully. I'd rather die instantly to end this suffering than to die with pain that might linger even when I went to heaven... or hell.

But then he came to my life, everything brightened up the moment we locked eyes. My mentor... who accepted my existence, who doesn't discriminate me despite being quirkless. He taught me something I'd value for the rest of my life...

 He taught me something I'd value for the rest of my life

"Deku." I replied to the blondie.

"Ohhh~~?? I think I like you... Deku-kun..." a hint of red appeared upon her cheeks, she's definitely high.

"Get your eyes checked will ya? He clearly showed no interest, bitch." Dabi stood in front of the blonde as if to protect me from harm... wait I think he was actually protecting me from her.

She returned him a disgusted sneer and rushed towards him, holding tightly on the dagger.

I, who had been watching her movement the whole time swiftly took out a pocket knife and slashed horizontally, compelling the blonde to lose grip of her own dagger.

Simultaneously, at the corner of my eye, the hand dude reached out to me. He seemingly wanted to destroy me, and I wouldn't let that happen anytime soon.

Using my other hand, I threw two shurikens and it landed on either sides of his shoulders.

I might've only started to learn the basics of weapon using, but through analysis and observation, I predicted the every movement of my opponent. Always looking out for openings to strike, fighting from a long distance so I wouldn't take damage. That- was my fighting style. Of course through time I'd start to learn hand to hand combat, but currently I'm still an amateur.