~Chapter 7~ Resurface

Third Person

Nomu went straight for All Might after receiving the command, it landed a heavy punch on him.

For a good few minutes, All Might and Nomu had only been on endurance battle. Clearly All Might was at disadvantage, but he continued to punch it.

All Might made sure that he'd punch with all his might for his last blow, his last hope. He'd already lost so many stamina, he couldn't keep up to Nomu anymore.

He concentrated all of his power and punched Nomu right to the face, "1,000,000,000% Detroit Smash!" and he punched at Nomu and he went flying through the sky and landed somewhere in the forest.

By the time he finished Nomu, light engulfed USJ as All Might covered his eyes. It was a very strong explosion and he didn't believe Bakugo could've pulled that through.

He also then remembered of how Deku had called himself a 'wild card', that made his heart skip a beat before dropping to his knees to the heat and his overwhelmed weak state.

Realisation hit him. He knew this kid... he met him before, the kid who asked him whether or not a quirkless can become a hero...

He'd expected him to give up on his dream... but what he didn't expected was how he'd become a villain... and finally obtained his quirk.

He knew... Deku was the one who caused the flames back then. Regret filled in his mind. Memories of unwanted past broke through the dam and flooded back into his mind.

"...Midoriya... Izu-ku... for-give... m-e..." he whimpered weakly before slumping to the ground after the flames calmed.

" he whimpered weakly before slumping to the ground after the flames calmed

Deku's PoV

"Nomu, attack." I commanded the beast, it charged towards All Might and slammed a fist to his face. At least All Might wasn't quick enough to react from it.

"Deku, you alright?" by that time, Shigaraki already made his way over to me and gave me support.

"Yes I am, thank you Shigaraki."

"Don't sweat it, you're too rash." he commented on my boldness and went straight back to the battle, observing the fight.

What Shigaraki didn't notice though, was how Kacchan slowly crept behind us, prepared to ambush.

"DIE!" that triggered Shigaraki though, he snapped around and was about to get hit by his explosions. I was fed up with his quirk, that shit always thinks he's amazing just because he had everything.

I allowed him to hit me, which also allowed me to gain access to his quirk.

"Oh? Shitty Deku took my attack? Do you really want to die?!" he maliciously remarked, dust covered the grounds as I took my time to calm myself from the overwhelming attacks from both Kacchan and All Might. No doubt has he gotten stronger, but too bad no matter what quirk my opponent used, it will only lead my my victory, always.