~Chapter 2~ Remember Me

Having adapted to some of Dabi's fighting style, I hid in some dark alleys waiting for my prey to past by.

Four down and one more to go...

My goal was to finish off all of them within one hour time limit, I'd praise myself since only half of the time passed and four had already died.

My prey walked towards my direction, and I could only grin at his approach. He seemed to have recognised my presence as he readied himself to a battle stance... I smirked, applauding this intelligent... child? Wait- no... he's about my age... seven or eight?

His dual coloured hair flowed by the rhythm of the wind, he actually looked like Endeavour, the flame hero in a way or another.

The tension between us was quite heavy, I doubt he could see me from the place he stood. Normally I'd sneak out and give him quite the surprise attack, but I felt like being generous.

"Oh? Did you notice me?" I walked out with a goof smile, people said that it was a blinding light... "I'm impressed... would you tell me your name?"

I might've sounded sarcastic, but I got hyped up, blood ran through my body like crazy. The thought of pulling out his gut- burning his flesh- scrap out every piece of organs. The sound of it made my imaginations run wild, it was a pleasant feeling.

I giggled at the thought, it got even more interesting when he spoke, "Todoroki Shoto..." presumably his name.

Todoroki's PoV

Todoroki's PoV

When I told him my name, he shoved his hands into the pocket of his hoodie. I flinched as he stepped towards me slowly, instinct told me to run, but my legs refused to move an inch. I was shaking, and he noticed.

"Hey... do you want to know something amazing?" he asked me with a terrifying smug, I felt like puking my life away... the guy that stood in front of me gave me this conflicted feeling.

How do I even explain this... I felt like being electrocuted and tortured through my brain- or the feeling of gut being twisted and pulled out... then forced to swallow it but got choked.

Do something... make use of your quirk... you can't die, father will not be pleased.

I clenched my fist as I let out a little 'tch', ice trailed its way towards the boy in front of me. Who was him exactly? He wasn't a villain... he couldn't be... right? He's so young... just like me.

My ice was about to hit him, but I couldn't be a hero if I killed a person... so I stopped it.

"You have potential, with your quirk this powerful I can bet that you'll be a fantastic villain. Come, join me." He held his hand out with his sadistic smile looking down on me.