Chapter 13: Precure Elemia

꧁❧ Last time ☙꧂

This girl is definitely different than the others.... and I will find out her secret, all is it the last thing I do! He began to laugh hysterically.

Shira's POV

I let myself drop down on the couch and lay there with a plate full of pizza and a crystal glass full of coke, yesterday was not exactly the best day and I would rather not think about it anymore. It was so scary to suddenly be someone you didn't even know you were. Apparently that glitter pact was damaged, so there were some nasty side effects, but I'm going to get my powers under control if that's the last thing I do! Okay, not the last, but you understand me, right?

My brother Raphael was gone right now and of course my parents are back on a business trip, so I was all alone with a too large pizza (which probably 10 people can eat- okay just kidding) and with no one else. Slowly I took my phone out of my pocket and thought. Maybe I could invite the girls to dinner and watch a movie together. I can always heat up the pizza if the pizza is cold when they finally arrive or not. We had created a group app so that we could all app together without having to copy messages every time and send to the rest.

'Hey everybody, I'm bored to death! Who wants to eat pizza and watch a movie at my house, be quick, the pizza really just came out of the oven ;) 'I sent a smiley emoji within it. Less than ten seconds later, April and Kelsey had already responded to my message.

'YUMMY! I also bring some food to share! How large is the pizza ...? You know what I bring more pizzas. I am hungry 😂 'Sent April, I had to laugh from her message. It was so nice to have friends like them. If only I could have saved my friends, but maybe I would not have met these girls... but then again I would have still have my other friends. It has been advantages and disadvantages I always say. 'APRIL! You always think of food! " Kelsey responded on April. "I'm coming too Shira :)" Kelsey sent to me.

Emily, Lily and Chloe also said they could come and within ten minutes everyone in my house was eating pizza and watching a movie. The whole evening was so cozy and I forgot what had happened yesterday. I really needed this distraction. I sat on the couch next to Lily and Emily, April and Kelsey and Chloe sat on the chairs that were still there. At the moment we were watching a horror movie, Lily wasn't really happy with that but we had chosen a nice horror movie. Which featured comic, romance, horror and heroes of fairy tales. Almost everything that everyone liked so it was the perfect movie for everyone of us.

Around eleven o'clock in the evening, the film was finally finished. I suggested the girls could stay over with me because none of my family would come home tonight, or for the rest of the this week I thought. Chloe, Lily and April went home because their parents expected them to be home to go to bed and to help them all.

Emily and Kelsey had called their parents and asked if they could spend the night, unfortunately Kelsey could not stay because her parents restaurant opens early tomorrow morning for the morning shift. Emily could stay, we were both in my bedroom with Candy of course. We were talking for some hours about anything and everything, girls stuff, but we also talked about the glitter force. Emily told how she and the rest all became warriors.

It was quite interesting to know how they did it all for the first time, I was talking about my old town where I lived. I wasn't talking about my friends or the glitter force .. well the time I was a warrior we didn't call it glitter force, but Precure Elemia. There are still many things nobody knows about me and my friends.