{Halloween Special}

Enjoy the special! Oh and as the same for in my book they still don't know rascal and haven't seen or spoken about General Shadow, but they did see shadow love and techno, this isn't part of the story. And here Shira wasn't asked to be with the glitter force yet

It was almost that time of the year, the time that werewolves and vampires and lots of other spooky things were set free around the world to.....

"Trick or Treat!" A few kids said once Shira and Raphael had opened the door when they heard the doorbell ring. Shira was dressed in a pretty jesters outfit that her brother bought for her and Raph was dressed into a werewolf costume. Shira had grabbed a few lollipops and handed them to the kids that were there. "Thank you miss and sir!" The kids giggled as they ran to the next house to Trick or Treat. Shira closed the door again and sighs softly "I'm bored... I wanna do something fun.." She had a small pout on her face as she said that. Her parents were, once again, gone for work so the two of them were sticked together. "Why won't you call your friends and ask them to do something?" Raph suggested with a small smirk. "So that you could flirt as always? No thanks.... besides they probably have plans theirselves now so I don't want to bother them" Shira muttered to herself.

The doorbell rings once again and Shira walked to the door with the candy and opened it, but this time she didn't see anyone and she raised her eyebrow in confusion, she did here the doorbell ring right? Then Shira heard something behind her and quickly turned herself around "TRICK OR TREAT!" Her friends scared her and began to laugh.
Emily was wearing a redcap and Shira knew immediately who she was dressed as "hello little red" Shira chuckled with a smile. Now she saw that Emily and Raph matched. Shira facepalmed "as if you two were planning to be little red and the wolf" she then looked at the others.
Kelsey was dressed as a ghost, just a simple outfit but it was still pretty cool...
Lily was wearing a which outfit and it looked gorgeous on her, she looked so beautiful "the good witch of the north or something lily?" Shira asked with a smile "actually from the east but that doesn't matter" Lily giggled.
April was dressed as a vampire with everything on it, but she didn't look comfortable "i hate ghosts... and scary things" Shira heard April mumble that. April was looking at Kelsey.
And then there was Chloe, she was dressed as a fairy, with her hair all up. She looked very pretty and beautiful. A real beauty.

Let's take a look by the Shadow realm shall we?  Because not only the glitter force is enjoying this scary day. But they didn't dress up as something else, since people would probably think it is a costume. Shadow love was busy with looking for Rascal as she wanted to speak to him, luckily she found him and went up to him "Hey Rascal! What ya doing?" Shadow love or should i say Erin asked to him. Rascal was to busy to even notice the girl and just walk to the other side of the room to think, he played with his cards as he thinks. "How unfortunate.. this day.. the only day we could scare the people that hurted us~ and i can't go without the glitter force notice me" Rascal said dramatically as he put his hand on his forehead. Erin was thinking and got a idea "Maybe there is a way for you to go! You could ask Brooha to make something that changes you completely! That would make you ehm... different then you are now!... although i like how you are now..." Erin mumbled the last part under her breath. "What?" Rascal asked. "What?" Erin said quickly as she laughs nervously. "That actually is a brilliant idea~ hmm why didn't i think of such a good idea like that?" Rascal walked to Erin and leans down to face her "Thanks for your help" he winks before teleporting away to Brooha. Erin was blushing just a littleeeeeee bit as she smiled and walked to her room, her twin was their and looked at Erin "what made you so happy?" Techno asked the other girl. Erin shrugs and sat down "I just helped out Rascal with a idea, that is all and he thanked me for it" she smiled a bit. Techno rolled her eyes "You do know he probably doesn't mean it...? I mean he is the second in command.. or well second in command AFTER Shadow" Techno said. "So? Why wouldn't he be thankful? Never mind I'm gonna make myself ready to scare the hell out of those humans" Erin Said and she made a whole outfit appear on her and looked at then mirror with a evil smile on her face.