Chapter 2: The name is Shadow

" We meet again..... Sparkle" A dark voice said.

The mysterious and dark figure looked at the girls with a devilish grin on it's face. The girls had no idea they were being watched. The figure tried to get closer, but when it saw someone watching it's way the figure hid behind a wall. The figure decided to go back to his home and teleported away from that world and went to a very familiar place... The Shadow Realm. The figure went to a place far away from the others that lived there. A place where he has been hiding ever since he can remember. The figure looked at himself in a mirror and smirks slightly. "Hello handsome~" he purred out as he watched himself. "Time to show those fools how the real work is done!" He said and teleported away.

A wolf named Ulric, a witch named Brooha and a troll named Brute were just playing a game of cards to decide who will go and try to defeat the glitter force for once and for all. They didn't know the general of darkness was watching the idiots. Before the general could go to them a well known Joker appeared and his name was, yes you must know him, Rascal! He was talking to them about something about that his master was disappointed in them and that they were useless if they didn't defeat the glitter force. The general was done listening to them as he walked to the other four in the room. "Like you know anything about defeating the glitter force Rascal" The general said as he was looking at the joker that was looking back at the general in confusion. " And who would you be??" Ulric growled as he stands up. The general glared at all four. "The name is Shadow... General Shadow to be exact" The mysterieus figure called Shadow said to them. "General who?" Brute sounded confused as he didn't know anyone named 'General Shadow'. "Didn't you hear him you idiot?? General Shadow? The one that killed the last Glitter force!" Brooha said with a grin on her face. "At least someone knows me" General Shadow said with a smirk as he looked at Brooha. Appearently Rascal didn't like it that Shadow was getting in the way of his speech. "But i also remember that you let one escape, didn't you? What was her name again,hmmm oh yes i remember, Glitter Sparkle" Rascal said with a grin. Shadow glared at Rascal and grabbed him by his clothes. "If i were you i shouldn't talk so much Rascal, tell me how many times have you even fighted the new glitter force huh? Because i have never seen you on earth before" Shadow growled. Rascal and Shadow were glaring at each other and Brute, Brooha and Ulric were frowning. "ehm should we, you know... help?" Brute whispered. "No we should not, this is to much fun" Ulric chuckled. Brooha walked away in silence and flew away on her broom to earth to defeat the glitter force. "Wait a minute... WHERE THE HELL IS BROOHA!! THAT STUPID WITCH! I HAD WON THE GAME!" Ulric growled angrily as he noticed Brooha was gone. Shadow and Rascal were looking at Ulric with a 'Nobody cares' look.

( Sorry for the short chapter , next one will be longer ! )