Chapter 7: Shadow love and Techno

Now we just have to convince Shira to join the glitter force.

Shira was already at school, she was in the library to be exact. The girl was looking for some information about some stuff, but she knew that only one library had information that she was looking for. Shira looked on her watch to look at the time, ten more minutes before the first class would start. She was pretty early today since she was bored and her brother, Raphael, was bothering her all morning. This morning was a not so pretty day, it was raining the whole time. There was almost no one outside, except for the people who needed to go to work or school or something. As Shira walked around the library she spotted her friends that were standing behind some things, it could be a good reading spot since it is hidden well. She saw Emily talking to the girls and heard her name in their conversation. 'They are talking about me..?' Shira thought as she kept staring at the girls and kept listening. "what are you doing here? " A voice suddenly asked, it made Shira almost jump from surprise and she turned herself to look at the someone that the voice belonged to. It was a girl with girly brown hair, she was little and pretty, that was what Shira thought. "Oh eh, I was just looking for my friends.... you? " Shira asked nervously. The girl stared at Shira before answering her question. "Just looking for some books.. not as if I would read it, but my teacher wants it so I guess I will just have to find a good book... if that even exists" She laughs a little bit. Shira chuckled quietly "well there are some good books here, to be honest... My name is Shira by the way" Shira said. The other girl smiled "Rosalie, that is my name" She said. "I should go now, maybe I would see you sometime?" Rosalie said as she walked out of the library from the school. Since Shira was talking to Rosalie almost the entire time, she hadn't noticed that her friends were already gone. Shira quickly went to class before she could be too late. When she arrived in the classroom she walked in and went to her seat in the back. Emily was looking at her, the same for her friends. "We were looking for you... we wanna talk to you after school. Would that be alright? " Emily asked in a whisper. Shira stared at Emily and gave her a quick nod.

In the meantime, at the Shadow Realm, General Shadow was being angry and grumpy. "Those idiots... can't they do anything right" he growled annoyed. "Hehehe~ Who are those idiots you talk about Mr. Grumpy head" A cheery voice said. That voice only made Shadow even angrier than he already was. "Rascal! Get out of my room Jingle-bell-head!" Shadow said annoyed. Rascal glared at Shadow that was smirking widely. "What's wrong? Why being so cold to me" Shadow chuckled as he returned the glare to Rascal. Rascal sighs and faked a smile "There is nothing wrong, General...." He muttered as he walked away. General Shadow smiled evily as he stood up and walked to the window. "I need my own group of villains... better ones... the best duo that i know" he smirks and he vanished from the Shadow realm to a much darker place,  even Emperor Nogo would be scared of that place. It was the Dark Story Realm, where many villains from different stories lived. He walked to a house that was made of wood and knocks on the door 'politely'. A huge explosion could be heard outside, General Shadow facepalmed. The door was opened and two girls could be seen now. "Why are you-" One of the began. "Here by us?" The other finished the sentence. "Oh i just want to give you both a change... to take revenge on the people who hurted you" Shadow smirks. The girls stared at each other as they smiled evilly. "What do we need to do?" One of them said. The one who said it, her name was Erin, or known by her villain/evil name. Shadow love. And the other that was next to her was named Techno. "For now, just collect negative energy, act like you don't know nothing about being evil. I don't want the other followers from Nogo to know anything about you two... this is out little secret" Shadow chuckled. The girls nodded "But let me... we be clear. We do what we want, so they probably would get hurt..." Techno spoke. "But be careful girls... one glitter warrior is back..." Shadow mumbled annoyed. Erin laughs at Shadow "Let me guess... Glitter Sparkle huh? She wouldn't be a problem for us, after all we are good in our work" she made a fist of her hand as she smiles evilly. Techno nodded "indeed we are"

We go back to our lovely girls that were still in school, Emily and the others were standing before Shira, which made her a littleeee bit nervous. "So what did you wanna talk about?" She asked. Emily took a deep breath "We can't talk here, follow us to the library " they walked away and Shira followed them. When they arrived there, Chloe began to shove some books to the right and left and through the middle. A bright pink light came out of them, and Shira was confused. Were they going to the library of legends???

To be continued