Chapter 10: First attack part 2

"Come and get us glitter force, you will never defeat the two of us!" Techno and Shadow Love said.

When everything was colored black and the sky became darker, the girls noticed that something was wrong and of course it had to be at a time when they just didn't have the time. Shira was looking around and holding her medallion, she took a deep breath and stood up. "What is happening? You all look so worried. "She said as she looked at her friends who, indeed, seemed like they would panic. Purely because they still could not explain about the glitter force. Candy suddenly had a great idea when she looked at the others. "Girls what if we just show it now ?? Where is the glitter pact that I got Emily? "Asked the pixie. "Oh! Sure ehm... oh wait here I got it! "Emily grabbed the glitter pact that was in her bag and gave it to Candy. Candy grabbed it and then looked towards Shira and smiled a little. "This is your Glitter Pact! Make sure you don't lose this okay? With this you can transform! "Candy said enthusiastically as her eyes started to shine, she gave the glitter pact to Shira and then jumped into Emily's arms. "We really have to go now!" Emily decided when she got up, the rest of the girls also got up and walked towards the bookcase. Shira held the glitter pact in her hands and smiled slightly and followed her friends to the bookcase. "Okay let's go!" Kelsey said as she pushed the books aside to the right, to the left, and opened the secret portal. As always, they were all sucked in and arrived at their destination. "The sky looks much different than normal" Chloe said as she held her finger under her chin as she thought. "Yes, normally speaking it is red blue or green ... but now it is just ... black" April said a bit confused. "Does it really matter what color the sky is?" Shira asked. "Maybe we should focus more on those people up there" She pointed up and the rest of the girls looked at it. "Who are they ?" Lily asked softly. "No idea and I don't care, let's transform girls!" Emily said and she all nodded yes. "okay! All together now! Glitter force make-over!" They all started their tranformation, except for Shira that was just looking at them transforming.

"A fabulous shimmer, a glow in your heart. I am GLITTER LUCKY!" Emily made a pose as she spoke.

"When you mess with me, you're playing with fire! I am GLITTER SUNNY" Kelsey yelled.

"Puppies and kittens, the power of love! I am glitter Peace!" Lily made a pose.

"A power as strong as life itself! I am glitter Spring!" April made a pose herself.

"Cool and swift as the winter wind! I am glitter Breeze" Chloe also made a pose.

"Shira you got to try to transform yourself!" Candy yelled as she was jumping up and down. Shira was looking at her friends and then at the glitter pact "I will try to" She said.
At that moment Shadow Love and Techno spotted the glitter force and had grins on their faces "Ah we are glad that you are hear 'glitter force' " Shadow Love rolled her eyes at the name of the group. "So nice to see the new group of hero's trying to stop us, but don't you know- " Techno started. "What happened to the previous glitter force that tried to stop us?" Shadow Love smirks a bit as she thought back of that. "And what would that be huh?!" Emily yelled as she glared at the new villains. "They died" Techno simply said as she chuckled a little bit. The girls eyes widened as they heard what happened to the previous glitter force. All of them were looking at each other and then glared at the two girls in the sky. "Well we won't die! We will fight until you stop coming to our planet!" Kelsey yelled as she began to ran towards the girls and jumped into the sky as she was ready to attack. Chloe and April jumped to so that they could help Kelsey in the attack. Shadow Love and Techno simply laughed and they used their powers to make the girls just fall down. "They are not like the others" Lily said quietly as she looked towards Emily. Emily nodded "I will take them down!" She yelled as she used her sparkle storm and it went towards Shadow Love and Techno.