Chapter 5: A flirt and a stalker

>That picture above is how Raphael looks like, I think I will make a 'chapter' with how the characters are supposed to look, but only the characters I made<

Shira had run to school since she was almost late. Her older brother Raphael was walking after her not caring if they got late or not. "If you are going to a school at least be on time, you idiot!" Shira Yelled as she kept running to school. The older male pretended he didn't hear Shira and just kept on walking. The girls were already waiting for Shira to come and Chloe was checking her watch." Well, Emily at least you're not the latest one anymore that arrives at school" Kelsey joked. Emily began to pout and jumped on Kelsey squeezing her cheeks. "You're such a meanie Kelsey!" Emily mumbled and kept squeezing Kelsey's cheeks." AWwh Stwop!!" Kelsey muffled. "Oh, there she is!" April said as she saw Shira running to them. The girl ran to the others and fell down exhausted. "Ugh, I really want to have a bike or something maybe a motorcycle..." Shira mumbled to herself and looked at the others with a small smile. "Thanks for waiting... I would have come earlier if I didn't got any visitors today" Shira mumbled annoyed and looked behind here. Raphael walked to Shira and the other girls like everything was normal. "Wow, who is that?!" Emily said as she looked at Shira's older brother. "He is no one" Shira said as she looked at her brother. "The name is Raphael, but you can call me Raph" Raphael said as he winked at Emily. Emily giggled softly and looked away. "We should go to class now" Chloe said as she looked at the time. "Yes, Raph don't you need to check in which class you are in" Shira said with a slight smirk, she just wanted Raphael to leave them alone. "Oh, of course. But I don't know where to go~ If someone would help me I would be very thankful" Raphael said with a smirk himself. Shira rolled her eyes annoyed and sighs. " I can show you " Emily smiled softly. "Thank you, May I ask your name, my lady" He bowed. "Do you really need to flirt with her Raphael" Shira mumbled annoyed, she decided to walk away and go to the classroom since she knew she would probably say something stupid to her brother.

Emily had told Raphael her name and he told her her name was very cute. Together they went to the principal's office and asked in which class he was in. He got his schedule and together they walked out of the office. "Thank you very much Emily" Raphael smiled as he kissed her cheek. Emily's face turned red and she giggled. "N-no problem" She stuttered. They said goodbye and walked to their classrooms.
It was a long day for the girls since they needed to make all sorts of tests, and of course, Chloe would get the highest scores. "AHHG Seriously?! Chloe, could you please help me studying, my test scores are so bad" Kelsey and April said the same thing. Shira got also very good scores on her tests. After all, she would study every day to work for her future.
It was raining outside and Shira sat down outside waiting for it to be over to go home. She didn't feel so well, she had a feeling something was about to happen.

And yes, something was happening.

In the Shadow Realm to be exact, Ulric, Brute, and Brooha were playing a game of cards to decide who would go and defeat the glitter force. "HA! I WON" Ulric growled happily as he stood up. "I will show you how you need to defeat the glitter force" He smirked as he teleported away to the human world. Ulric was flying above the city with the same smirk he had when he left the shadow realm. "Such a pathetic world this is! Well, this world would no longer exist when I'm done with it" He chuckled. Ulric looked at the school from the girls and noticed Shira sitting there outside. He frowned and got closer to her as he hid behind a tree. "How can I hide my identity if those girls keep coming to me... " Shira mumbled as she was thinking. Emily and the others went outside. "There you are" Lily said with a shy smile. " What are you doing outside? You know you can wait inside you silly girl" Kelsey grinned. Shira rolled her eyes playfully. "I was just thinking and I needed the fresh air" She simply said.

"Could she be... " Ulric whispered and decided to keep an eye on Shira.

The rain had finally stopped and the girl walked together. "Alright what do we do now? We can just go home or we can do something together" Emily said. " I have too much homework sorry" Shira explained and she said goodbye to her friends and went to her home. Ulric had followed Shira the whole time. "Wouldn't you first introduce yourself when you are going to stalk a girl?" Shira mumbled as she stopped walking. Ulric gasped and chuckled as he walked away from where he was hiding. "Such a smart girl" He smirked. She turned around and faced the wolf. "What do you want" She glared at Ulric. "Oh nothing" He muttered. Shira frowned "You want to know if I am glitter Sparkle I suppose" She looked at him. "So you are?" Ulric asked. "Nope, my friends just talked about someone name glitter sparkle that helped them" Shira said. "Yeh sure" He mumbled and walked closer to the girl. " You can look for a glitter pact, but I don't have any" She smirked slightly. Ulric growled and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt from her uniform. "I know that you are glitter Sparkle so don't deny it" He growled. Shira began to laugh. "Let.go.off.me" She said darkly.

( To be continued )