Chapter 11: Flashback and transformed finally

[Picture above is a character of tokyo mew mew kisshu, I'm going to use him in this book :)]

Shadow love stopped lucky's attack and started laughing. "You call that an attack? This is just child's play!" She kept laughing and she put her hand out to the girls who looked at her with confusion and a little bit of fear. Shadow Love stopped lucky's attack, obsorbed the attack and looked false at Lucky. "Dark SPARKLE STORM" A huge amount of dark energy of glitter was formed in a ball and with a beam it went off on them. "That's real magic! You only have one simple power, a pathetic childish attack! Ahh I miss the old glitter force... Well the name... it was different at the time. They could fight really well" Shadow love couldn't stop the false laughter. Techno floated at her twin and whispered something in her ear, a moment of silence was there before she both nodded and watched the glitter force. "Where is glitter sparkle, where is she hiding?!"" They said at the same time. "We're better off without her!" Kelsey yelled angrily. Shira looked a little offended when that was said, but she tried to focus as much as possible on her transformation... At least.. to try to transform. She remembered the first time that she transformed into Glitter Sparkle.

[Flashback]

The sun was shining through the school building of Joy high school, students flocked into the classrooms and chatted with each other in groups. You had the popular group that always took selfies from each other (But secretly they never liked those photos anyway) and with an excuse they always come up with something like 'I can't place it it's too good to see' that kind of bullshit. 

A girl with long purple locks in a tail, she was wearing glasses and was slowly looking for the room where she had to be. The fourteen year old girl was new to this city and was all alone in her school, well almost alone. Her two elderly brothers were in third grade of school and she was in her second year of high school. She has twin brothers Raphael and Zila, even though they do not have some sort of the same name that looks alike those two are twins, if they stood next to each other you will tell many differents. She loved her brothers so much, but the girl thought it was terrifying to go into her new class. 

Normally she was not so insecure, but it was a new school and therefore new people. As the girl saw her classroom number she slowly was walking inside and saw a group of four people talk to each other, a girl with light blue hair was staring at the girl and almost ran to her. "Hello there! Are you new? I'm new to! Isn't this exciting! We are going to be best bestttt friends! Oh yeh my name is Olivia" The girl said with excitement and smiled softly. The other three of the group walked up to the purple haired girl. "Excuse her for her behavior, it is just her second day here and she is to excited" A boy with dark brown hair chuckled darkly as he grabbed Olivia's hair and dragged her to her seat, a dark aura was around the boy. "Sorry, those two are kind of idiots.... That boy's name is Luka and probably Olivia had said her name already... I am Serena, the student council president of the school here" The girl with beautiful blond hair said with a gentle smile. 

One boy, who looked a lot like a girl was hiding behind Serena, it looked like he was very shy. "OH I almost forgot, this is Alakay, he is also a part of the student council.. just like Luka and Olivia" Serena explained. "What... is your name" The boy named Alakay whispered softly, he had beautiful white hair. The purple haired girl was looking at them with a bit of an panic as she did not expect them all to intruduce theirselves. "O...oh my... my name is Shira...." She whispered softly as she pushed up her glasses right. When the teacher came in, Serena and Alakay walked to their place to sit, which of course they did. The teacher walked over to Shira and smiled softly, she looked very friendly and kind ... But appearances are deceptive. "All of you, your teacher is not present today, so I will replace her. My name is Miss.... Druitt ... " It seemed as if she had to think about her name, or come up with a random name or something.