Shot 25: The Rain Is Falling. (3)

GIOTTO [POV]

"Stand up Sawada, you collect the homework" Said the teacher and turn his back continuing writing the formula at the board.

"Hai Sensei!"

I stood then begun collecting the homework around.
While collecting it my classmate didn't forget to tease and make fun of me.

"Hahahaha you look so awesome earlier Giotto-sama!" Our class representative Said with full of emotion...follow by her deskmate putting me in an awkward situation.

"Whistle~ Ai stop that Oda-chan you're making elite-sama embarassed!"

"Hahahaha but I have to say what you did to Mochida was so damn devous! Bold!"

I just let them be and smile wry but inwardly I'm dying in shame and embarrassment ! goodness it's all Reborn fault!

Well, Long story, I was 'Boom' by Reborn I quickly ready my things up and make a run to the school thinking I can get away from this devil hands but How damn wrong I was. The moment I got out and Saw Asari he fcking Shot a bullet at me! Out of nowhere! After that was like a rollercoaster ride I Bump to Mochida Who's well known Kohai In Kendo Apparently he was talking to a Girl and I interrupted theirs conversation by of course bumping into him making fly away, yes, he FLY AWAY.

I got really flustered after looking at my appearance when the Flames gone off ! IM ONLY WEARING A BOXER! IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL! Damn that Reborn!

Mochida was also angry and demanding a duel making a bet whoever win will be that girl boyfriend 'Oh my gosh!' I literally shouted inside my mind when I found out who the girl he was talking to, it's actually kyoko! The little sister of Knuckle! Then I gaze back at him with pity. don't he know that the Sasagawa brothers is well known for being overly protective of their only lil sister? If Knuckle was to know this I don't know if he'll has a face later on.

by the next thing I know I'm dueling Mochida and I won (Thanks to Knuckle and Ryohei who run after and beat the sht of Mochida, yes, 1 vs 3 Anyway I won that's what matter)

Now that I recall that, actually I don't know if it's just my imagination but My intuition at my time was telling me to go back, look behind. As if Im gonna find what I lost.

Losing in thoughts Asari calm voice snap me back.

"Nah nah Minna stop that, Sensei is about to start the lesson" Asari softly said to our classmate who continue laughing and teasing me, I look at him full of gratefulness and he wink back to signal me to quicky done the job assign by Sensei.

After collecting the homework and putting them all at sensei desk, I then got back to my seat after,

"Hey where's G btw???" I whispered to Asari in the back

He shrugged his shoulder, "I don't know, he said something was up and he'll be back"

"I see"

Then both of us pay attention to the class and Sensei started writing in the board----

BAAAAAMMMM!!

"Kyaah!"

"Fck !"

"WTF?!"

Startled, they all screamed in shock and we all stare at the door that was forcefully kick open, there, stood a young man with silver hair and gaze sharply in my direction, I look around beside me and realize it was me his looking at, I got scared why all of this happening?! His gaze was so sharp it look like I murder his entire family, hey he look like a lil bit Familiar... especially his face...wait