Shot 17: His Dark Side (last)

SMALL GIA [POV]

"Oi hurry up ! " I heard jack shouted when he order the few vindice's man who was assigned to take away the criminal (mafioso) who broke the rules.
And I must say they look...terrible...really beaten up hahaha I smile (creepily)

"Good work." I said to him when he enter the room along with me  where Big pino, Alejandro and surprising Jager and other few more of Vindice member.

"Oh?..you're not with Bermuda-sama ?" I ask to jager

"He tasked me to do this"
he nodded while arranging those blacks files.

I just shrugged and sat down while jack putting down his hat and removing the cloak putting it away.

A moment of silence was all there will except jager doing his work but we are not talking...ah...this past few days the whole vindice's become quit, no more those annoying laughter or those pranks that make our day sour nor was the talking puppy that always follow us...

"Kinda miss that tsuna now..." I unconsciously said before realising I blurted out but unexpectedly

"yeah...I miss tsu.."

"Pipupupi"

Some agree and nodded while others stay silence, will either they admit it or not the whole vindice's missed tsuna just that this past days they avoid talking about the child because they'll just miss him and feel sad.

"But..im still worried about tsunayoshi, you know" Alejandro who was quit earlier surprising said.

"Worried about that brat? Same here like wonder if his taking his sun pills? Or Is he eating well?" Now that jack said it we all become more worried I mean tsuna sometimes forgot it he already remember when he remind him or when his damn sky pacifier started eating his flames. And when it's come to eating he only eat when Alejandro and Big pino cooked food for him and call him to eat without any complaints.

"..now that you mentioned did the money you sent was enough?" I ask Jager.

"Yes, 15 box of money ...I think that's enough for now but if not will just send more..." well Vindice's have so much money that they didn't know what to do jack even suggest to just burn them because we won't be able to use them, luckily Tsuna can. So it all his for him to use it, (vindice's really dotes tsuna)

"Sigh...that's not what I mean, Im worried because well ..tsuna has this side that scare the shit out of people" Alejandro pointed out taking a pause before continuing
"Remember those 2 time when tsuna goes out for a capturing mission with us Jager?"
Ask Alejandro to jager which he nodded

"Eh?  what do you mean? What time?" Jack ask curiously, all of us pay attention.

"Care to tell us?"

"You see, Tsuna has this dark side of him which is a complete opposite of his shy, timid and mischievousne personality. This side of him is so cold, ruthless and so intimating that almost like  Bermuda-sama himself"

"Really?" Everyone was so amaze that even I couldn't believe it.

"Yes, that happen when his second capturing mission almost went out of control where a certain famiglia was attacking us some running but we are busy chaining those people when we felt a dreadful aura behind us only to see tsunayoshi almost killing one of those mafioso and because the chain was manifested by him, only he can control whatever strength or length how ever he like " Alejandro said.

"Fortunately that time Bermuda-sama appear and stopping Tsunayoshi from killing that guy after that we learn that the reason why Tsunayoshi almost kill the guy because he killed his own wife that was pregnant to slow tsunayoshi from getting him caught..."Alejandro purse his lip.