A/N: Please do read.

Hi!~guys! ! I really appreciate it that you like this book of mine (P.s: I do not own Katekyo hitman reborn)
Hahah thanks for all the support, likes and follow! ~

But that's not the problem here, because their are people who doesn't like this story of mine ! I mean really! why do they have to Personal message me ?! I received a lot of criticism. ..a lot. For example , they said that I have somehow copy a plot, like WTF where? !! And in what book?! and in what prove do you have ?! That give you the reason to tell me that I copy it?!! This story plot is originally from my Goddamn brain!!

(Not the characters and the main story okay! ? As I said I do not own Katekyo hitman reborn)

They also said  that I suck in English! I mean...I really can't argue in that hahhaha^^)*embarrass* because as I said my English is poor and some are messed up lol hahaha instead making me angry it make me laugh because it true hahhaha but sorry if I offended you somehow in my English because if you don't like my English and the story then don't read it, , simple as that right?

So yeah, *ehem* im just asking if....
If...you still want to continue to read ? Because im doing this for fun because I enjoy writing and reading KHR.

Please do comments you're thoughts and opinions, suggestions about this story! ! I would really appreciate it! !^^~

Ja ' ne ( see yah! )