Shot 8: A new sky Arcobaleno

TSUNA [ POV ]

"Stop!!!!!!" " NoNooNononooo!!!" "NO"

I kept pleading repeatedly as he cutted my arm open and injected something unknown chemical.

"ARGHHHHHH!!!" I shouted when I felt the painful substance entering my body, it hurt! The chemical run through my veins that it so painful, the man who was creepily grinning started to walk over to my side and near my chest he put his palm and examine it.

"This is going to painful" he disgustingly said and a dagger in his hand, the next thing I know was that I was screaming in agony,

"WAHHHARGHH!! STOP!! IT HURT!!!" But every scream I do, and pleaded him to stop it was futile, useless..

This continue like forever he keep Injecting, cutting and put unknown chemicals to my bodys and every time that happen I scream and scream and scream and scream!!! Again and again and again and again! !! ......and again....till I can no longer feel my body....my eye's. ..all I could see was blurry whiteness with darkness. ...even my breathing. ....am I still breathing? I no longer know...im I still alive? ...is this really a dream?? It felt so real....so surreal

Im tired ...exhausted...my eyelids was becoming heaveryer....I want to sleep...

".....Don't. ..." a voice. ..no is it mama luce? Bermuda? Jager? Alejandro? Jack? Big brother (big) pino ? Or Small gia?? Who's voice does that belong??? A hope arose within me and I force myself to open my eye's ...I growl as I felt it hurt ! Too painful but I ignore the pain and keep trying to open my eye's ...once my eye's has final open..what I saw confuse me...

The small round object that keep coming closer and closer toward me in every nightmare im having is now in front of me...I still can't see what the object look like it was surrounded by rainbow colors but mostly Orange.
Wait...then...who spoked earlier?

"It's me!" I was startled and quickly look around where it come from only to see the round object surrounded with rainbow colors.

"W-what...!?" I freaked out.

"Hehehhe " then I heard a soft giggle.

"Just joking..." then a women appear in front of me...

"Mama....Luce?..no..you are not her" I murmur as I look up her.
the women look like Mama Luce ...she even have the white big mushrooms-shaped-hat, she wore a stiff white jacket

--(with the Giglio Nero emblem emblazoned on the right side of the collar *A/N: Bermuda only taught Tsuna a few information about the Giglio Nero because he's cautious)--'

she even has a tattoo in her right cheek under her eye's, she has short dark hair, all in all she's beautiful like mama Luce. She walk closer to me and cupped my left cheek by her hand and warmly smile at me.

"Hello little one, My is Sepira nice to meet you" she said and kiss my right cheek, I was flustered and blush Furiously.

"T..t-tsunayoshi. ..Von Veckenschtein but you can call me T-tsuna" I meekly reply but still in cautious, She nodded.

"Little one..."she call out and when I look at her, she smiled sadly but warmly at me.

"Im sorry..." she apologise which confuse me.

"Sorry abour what? Why?" I question.

"Im sorry....for you are chosen, and I cannot change it," even if she said that I still don't get what she mean, why is she apologizing anyway? Did she do something wrong?

"You're future...is full of hardship...you'll be carrying a burden that no one want, Im sorry It is all because of my selfishness" she softly said and tears started to form in her eye's.

"Wait! what do you mean ? I don't understand? "

"Im sorry" she begin to light brightly

"No! Wait! ! Please! I want to know ! Don't go!!!" Before she dissappear, both of her hands cupped my cheeks and kiss my forehead,

"Im so sorry,  sorry, Im sorry sorry sorry---"

"Oh...will of the trinisette ...I beg of you please.... protect this child"
With that the light become so bright that I was force to shut my eye's as I can't take the brightness.

~~~~~~~

"AHHHHH! !!!!!!!!" I shouted as I woke up.

Unknown to me, the all Vindice's people run towards my room due to light radiating from it, all of them run fastly as they felt something wrong, fear started to crawl over them, Fear that they long forgotten, fear that become hatred, but now it's different. ..it like their heart was sucked out from within them,

Well the next thing they saw, really just sucked out their heart inside them.

BERMUDA [ POV ]

a Flame of night, was casted and a black portal appear right in front of me. A figure step outside, a body wrapped in bandages all over the body, wearing a torn black cloak and black hat.

"Jager" I call as I announce his arrival, which he nodded.

" I have now all the information that you ask me about" as expected all our voice is a zombie like, and hoarse.
he then walk close and make a short warp flame of night and put his hand inside getting something.

"Here" he give it to me, an black folder which was casted with Flame Of Night--(meaning no one can open it except a night flame user)--I took it and open it. I was shock... No!

" this is....!!" I unconsciously Float and let my shock expression show.

"Yes" comfirm jager solemnly.

"impossible! then the child!?! no !! It can't be!!" I was beyond rage and shocked and without delay I quickly use my Flame Of Night and open a Short warp hole to go to Tsunayoshi! No! I can't let it happen.

No !! No!! No!! I won't let him!!! No no no no!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But I was too late...

Again

Too late to prevent it from happening...

There, standing with daze is the child tsunayoshi he still taking time to breath normally, he look half awake
But that didn't concern me it was...what concerned me more was aPacifier....

a Orange one.

an orange pacifier...was connected to the child chest floating with all glory and shinning like a bright sky...with chained to stay connected to the child neck.

It can't be....

A Orange Pacifier that only a sky Arcobonello bear.....

is in his neck....

No...

It can't be! No!!

I won't fucking accept this!! I cannot! ! He can't be the New Sky Arcobonello!! No! !!! Goddamn f*ck!!!
You can't take him away from us!!
From ME! !!
I WON'T EVER FORGIVE YOU! I PROMISE IM GOING TO KILL YOU! ! DAMN!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
CHECKER FACE !

♥♥♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡

SURPRISE LOL hahhaha
So how was it?? Please do comments and like I really want to hear you're opinions hehhe
But that's all for now! !

Tsuna: neh! Bermuda-onii-chan! Let's do the disclaimer! !

Jager/Alejandro/Small Gia/Big pino: Hey! What about us?!!/pipupupipu! ?

Bermuda/Tsuna:(ignore) Author-chan does not own Katekyo hitman reborn.

Jager/Alejandro/Small Gia/Big pino: Not fair! !!!/no way/ Wait--/ Unfair/Pipupupipipipu!!

All: See you next time!!

Ja'ne ( see yah! )