Shot 3: I come back to life.

TSUNA [ POV ]

It was comfortable, peaceful and I feel like floating...I love it..and I don't feel like waking up,

"Little one," call out a voice, is it calling to me? is what I thought.

"Wake up little one" the voice call up again, and I know its calling me.
but I don't wanna ..it's nice here I want to sleep, a Forever slumber.

"Little Tsunayoshi...wake up dear" again it call out but this time it's using my name, I feel like something spark inside me and I try to perk my eyes to see who the voice belong to, once I upon my eye's I saw a beautiful lady who's wearing a mushrooms hat like and a white dress, she has blue darker short hair and eye's with tatto flower down his right eye', she smile as she reach at me.

"Good morning, little Tsunayoshi" she greeted me knowing my name like we know each other.

"Who are you? " I politely ask then turn around to see the surrounding. I was seating underneath the big tree and grasses was breeze by the wind same with my hair. so peaceful to the point of fascination, a paradise.

"It's a nice place isn't? " She said as if she's reading my mind.

She then walk toward me and pick me up and sit me down in her lap.

"My name is Luce"  She introduced herself.

"Where are we?" I asked once again.

"I dont know dear" she giggle,

"Aren't I dead?" I confusedly recall... I'm really died right?

"Yes" the Lady confirmed.

"Then why am I here? And so are you? Is this heaven?"

" Who knows." She just smile at me and patted my head.

"You poor child, you live a harsh life.." she said pitifully and sadly smile.

Then suddenly there's a screen like in front of us.

"Do you wanna see what's happening to you' right now ?" I nodded seemingly to understand what she meant.

Then the screen play, and I saw myself on how I'm being tortured to experiment till I died, so that was my last moment before I died.

Then I saw the scientist who torture me in experiment who I named "shithead" guy was also caught up with my flames and died, many people's and many rooms was also caught on fire because of my flames to the point of unrecognizable.

But soon the flames died down and it surrounded my empty body, it engulf me like it's protecting me from everything. I smile and thanked them in my mind.

"You're flames love you" the lady said, luce.

"Yes, They are the only last thing I have yet I leave them without saying goodbye" I said still not showing emotions because I don't know how and it really confused me. I hear a chuckle coming from luce and I look up her.

"Dear, do not worry it isn't your time yet" she smile as she trying to cheer me up, when the words she said finally process to my mind and understand what she meant, I was petrified, scared and frighten. 

I begin to shiver, trembling thinking about it, I don't wanna come back again! Those torture, experiment! Pain! Pain! Pain! Hurt! Hurt!!

Why does hurt? !

Im afraid! ! Fear started to crawl over my body my once expressionless finally show emotions, fear.

No!no!no!no!no!no!no!no!no!no!no!no!no!no!no!no!no!no!no!no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! No! No! No! No! No! no! no! No! No! No! no! no! no! no! no! no! no!

I keep repeating in my mind like a broken mantra.
Then suddenly I feel warm, like something is hugging me, no rather someone is hugging me.

"Don't be a afraid, someone out there will protect you, I promise" she softly said, I calm down, why do I feel calm around her?.
She smile and look at the screen again.

My died body was carried by a guy, I recognise him as one the mens that dispose dead body (disposal men ), then something flicker in the screen and the next thing I hear is screaming and despair of help. I thought it was one of the children like usual, but

What I saw shock me inwardly,  4 children show up in the screen killing everyone, scientists or failed experiment they killed them all, it was carnage.

A child with pineapple hair style tear the throat of the man, his eye's are bleeding especially the right with kanji number 1.

The second one has a animal feature in his face, biting all the people he saw.

The third one is using some kind of yo-yo and needles,

The last one has a melon hair style killing the other with some kind of illusion? I don't know, is just that they seem to be in pain like their seeing something different. breaking their minds maybe?

Im not so sure if their only 4 of them but I saw a glimpse of a girl but soon vanish, so 5 children break free and killed everyone, slaughtering them. They keep this creepy smile on their faces, when the guy that was carrying me saw them he dropped my empty body and shake in fear, the 4 children saw him, eye's seem so gleefully, wicked.

"It's time" the lady spoke to me.

"What?" I turned around to see her.

"It's time for you to go back my dear, be careful. I will always be watching you" she patted my head and light surrounded us more precisely me.

"Will I ever see you again? " I ask a little bit down.

"Yes and when that time comes I wanted you to call me--'" I interrupted her saying..

"Mama" she seem surprise at my word. But soon smile.

"If that's what you like, my son. See you again." For the first time in my in my short 3 years life in that hellhole I finally smile. Smile !?

Then every light up, it was all white.
I feel the numbness and it seem like I really come back to life.

How unfortunate. was my thought.

I open my eyes only so see blurry view, my eardrums hurt so was my hody then I hear screming and cheering? Ha,  the children had won. I close my eye's waiting for something... I don't know what.

"Is he dead?"

"I don't know byon!?"

"He seem to be dead!!?"

"Hurry up let just leave! Nagi's waiting outside!" Before they started to leave I open my eye's and saw them, I blink and blink so are them.

"He's not dead! Byon" Shouted the blond hair boy that has animal feature that I saw in that screen... he look panicked and shoke the kid with glasses

"We know ken!" The kid with a broken glasses exclaim annoyed.

"What should we do? It seem like he won't live long?" Said the pineapple hair style.

"He is right, he loss so much blood,  skin so pale and eye's so dead even his breathing is becoming slow, he won't last long, we should leave before the vendicare arrive here" agreed the melon hair.

They leave, I watched them leave.
I come back to life only to feel none.

Hey...don't leave me.

Don't leave me here all
.
.
.
.
ALONE! !

Why did kami bring me back to life? Why do I have to suffer once again? What a laughable...fate...

I come back to life ...

So what now?

---------------------------------

hope ya enjoy !like and support!^^