shot 18: First kiss

TSUNA [ POV ]

"Ahh! Im an idiot! really an idiot! !" mumbling I can't help but think of myself as an idiot when I remember what I just did to Hurricane bomb-san yesterday, I mean.. I just did that to an injured person! Who in their right mind would do that? --me--  not just that I even stepped down om him!?! Ah...just thinking about it made my head throb in pain really an idiot! My hope of getting a friend is now slowly shattering...

" ....being friend with him is now entirely impossible if only I didn't unconsciously let my dark side come out."

I was well a aware of what I just did and what came in to me inside the room as well, as Jager-san and Alejandro-nii say I have a dark side that is intimating and would make my enemies submit their self to me through fear, willingly or unwilling they may be they will submit their self in the end.

This dark side of me is what a real Vindice's is supposed to be capable of and the reason why the vindice's was fear throughout the Underworld as a mafia kinda police or something like that? I don't fully remember what Bermuda-san said hahaha if he found out he'll definitely going to train me again back to square one.

And I really don't want that to happen, been through to that tortur-- no, I mean training just the thought of it give me the chill, And what's worst I was the one who took initiative to ask  Bermuda-sama that he shouldn't make things easier for me or else I will suck my life dry with the use of the sky Pacifier. More like I threatened him and the up come of it wasn't pleasing to remember.

Anyway as I am lamenting myself here in the corner of the living room muttering something insignificant things and reflecting myself to what I just did with Dark gloomy aura surrounded me and drawing some circle and mushrooming.

"An idiot tsuna..baka-tsu baka..." continuing mumblings things there was a sudden voice that make me stiffed.

"... hey" I stiffed like a statue.

I was sweating bullet and probably making a weird nervous face right now

how am I going to face him! calm down Tsuna! You can do this! remember You are Tsunayoshi von Veckenschtein! a Vindice's! The most feared being in the Mafia!

while patting my chest seemingly trying to calm myself, I just realize in this very moment of how pathetic I am with in come to communicating people, I really suck I wanted to cry but lacked tears even if it won't save me from this situation I am in wuwuw. T^T)/

oh how wish I can come back to the Vendicare already ....even so I have to face this dilemma.

Mustering my courage and put a nice smile in my face--(he look scary for his smile is so force and he was sweating--) I took a deep breath and mutter

"Go Tsuna fight! "

with that I quickly stand up and turning around eruptly I accidentally twisted my ankle slipped was about to fall over !

"..Ah!!!" Fuck my life!

When Im so ready and all this really just have happen! Who's god did I offend in my past life?!

"Careful..!"

Hurricane bomb-san said and unconsciously reach out to grab me but instead of stopping me from falling I drag him down and then..

BAM!

Ah....what happened..I'm dizzy.

I furrowed my brows and still closing my eye's wince in pain when I try to move my ankle that I didn't realize the body below me stiffed like a rock, opening my eye's It went wide !

"...........!!!"

We both are stunned, Shock and surprised.

Our lip touched! We freakin kiss!

Meeting both our gaze we can see shock from within them.

I quickly stand up flustered while  backing off a little stumbling in the process to do so. He also seem fluster when he seat up and was in daze both our face was red.

I, Veckenschtein von tsunayoshi, lost his first kiss today to a man.

This time my mind was blank I feel dizzy and I Don't know what to say in this kind of embarrassing situation.

What the hell was this?! I wanna go home now! thinking of what kind of good thing to say to him to lessen this kind of awkward

My mind was muddle I feel like the world is spinning that I don't really understand what came out from my mouth next.

"Hahahaha Good lip bro!" I blurted out without thinking.

"....."

"....."

Silence.

With that I inwardly face palm. How embarrassing! What the hell did I say that?! Please just kill me now...(T▲T)

◇◆◇◆◇◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◆

Hello minna-san! Sorry for the late late late..! Update! Also for the very short chapter

I am still diving in my  imagination and don't know how to put it in words.

Therefore pardon me. And bear with me.

Ja'ne (see yah! )