Shot 6:All Of My Mentor's

Tsuna [ POV ]

It's been a whole months since the Vindice accepted me to be one of them, I am currently in my room right now, my room is plain more like rocky and cement like room, dark bed and no windows because we are in a deep far Stormy snowing mountain Alps. NO kidding. seriously. I am taking a break from the harsh training and Lessons.

A week before I arrive in the vendicare was that, Bermuda-sa!-- no, I mean Bermuda.--(Bermuda used his stern tone when I keep calling him, Bermuda-sama.)-- was busy arranging my schedules, he assigned some trusted vindice's members to teach me everything.

But first, My full name now is Von Veckenschtein Tsunayoshi, long isn't? and hard to pronounce, But Im more happy (beyond happiness) to received a last name that the same of Bermuda. I was treated and welcome as a family member which I accidentally tear up,there's more to it but I'll tell you in some other time.

Let's go back, about the members that he assigned with.

(All their appereance is only shown to tsunayoshi and not outside. At first few months they hesitated but eventually give up.)

Small Gia, true form that he show me is of that an emaciated, rotting zombie like corpse,  though he always hide them by wearing all black clothing, and did I also mentioned that his so expressive and sadistic? He was the one who taught(instruct) me about weapons and how to made one. he also observed me in attempting to making one, like spear, sword, Daggers, bow any kind of weapons.

When I failed and accidentally hurt myself he just smirk and laugh which on him a bump in the head by Big-Brother ( Big ) Pino which also surprise him and other vindice's because Big pino is Obedient to Small gia. Now back to the topic Small Gia also of course taught me how to channel flames to it,in addition he also tell and show me some of his amazing weapons that Big-Brother Big Pino hold them(carrying) sometimes. But usually he hide them in his secret room.

Jack, there isn't too much of his appereance only dark hair and body warped with bandages same with the other a rotten like zombie corpse he only wears dark long outfit to hide it., his the one who teaches me some etiquette, manners, Elegancy etc. It all about humans-interaction like associating with humans, though I never interact one since that incident, being an experimented child who only interact with all the psycho scientists. He said I will need it in the future. I also learn that he was quite the easy type of person to get along with when he was still alive, that's what he told me, I have a strange thought that maybe when his alive his some kind of young master? But soon shook my thought anyway moving on.

Alejandro, body is all warped with bandages same with other he also look like a rotten zombie like corpse, he has long pale silvery hair. He usually wear the same black tatters cloak when I saw him, Alejandro taught me words and how to write.

I already told them that I couldn't read nor write.

so Alejandro was the one that Bermuda assigned him with this matter, unexpected Alejandro is smart. He taught me reading, writing and many more, Like Science, math, English every subjects he teaches me all of it even nationality and languages (especially Italian)  history! both underground world (Mafia), like for example, Which Famiglia is powerful at the moment, Vongola of course and Estraneo famiglia, that was now erased.

Big-Brother (Big) Pino, who doesn't wear bandages, he has a bulky build, wearing a potato sack with one eyehole in his head and dons a nondescript, plain article of clothing on his upper body, his obedient to Small gia but has a soft spot for me, he also wear the same things as jack.

is the one who taught me info, analysing, calculating and speed thinking when it comes to battling. He only speak "pipupupipu" which I was eager to learn the self- Language. Now next..

Bermuda and Jager, bermuda is a small baby child appereance with cloaks and warped with bandages all over himself, Jager on the other hand has a dark black hair who is same with Alejandro.

The two taught me on how to combat's and Flames controlling. It was a hard and harsh training and Lessons. I always end up badly injured, especially controlling the Flames of Night that bermuda explained everything to me. The Flames of night was created by him, It was created by all negative emotions mainly Revenge and hatred to the man named Checker face (I don't know who he is) all of them, the Whole Vindice's Hated the man and wanted revenge he said that the man was the reason of their suffering, they cursed them.

He also explain the hanging Stone Dull pacifier in their bodies with chained because they were once an arcobonello and This Checker face guy took their Pacifiers forcefully after they all played their roles. In short he dispose them.

Now the Flame Of Night that Bermuda supply them of it, because not all vindice's can wield a Flame of night. They told me their history about the Arcobonello, the pacifiers, the Flames, Powerful persons that I must avoid, all the Mafia Famiglia, top Hitman/assassins, the trinisette And about Checker face person. They taught me everything that I must learn and needed to.

All of them had taughted me..but the most important thing that they teach me is..that...A family. ..on how a family care and feel like. They give me a family I never had...im so thankful im alive. to experience this kind of thing is ...is too much...I love all of them. They worried for my safety and feelings,  they care for my well being that sometimes Big Brother ( Big ) Pino and small Gia fight over---(and in the end they always get a scolding from Alejandro*A/N: Alejandro is very loyal to vindice's and to bermuda his like a Butler)---, Jack always smile to me when and patted my head when I do something good, Alejandro always praised me in doing good at everything that he teaches me which I ended up alway blushing, Jager always concerned about my well being and keep me company when others are busy.

Bermuda...Bermuda is like a father...he does his best for me, he scold me when I do something wrong and correct me, he praised me when I do something good too, he always care for me-- (For example: The food that Tsunayoshi eat because the vindice's are undead and tsuna is the only person who can't live without food, the whole Vindice's study and research hard, so that they can cook food to tsuna,)-- and for other's that's why...I fell like we are family. ..No..we are A real Family.

That's why I will do my everything and anything that I can to Pay them back by Breaking the curse! for the sake of my family. ..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.
.
Because that's my Dying will.

------------------------------------♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♧♣♧★♧★☆♧♣♧☆♣★☆☆

Im thankful that some of you guys enjoy this fanfic of mine!  Heheh man did you know im so in to Otome reincarnated fanfic ?! Damn it's so awesome hahha I can even give you some suggestions and recommendations of you want lol heheh
.
.
.so thanks for the supports! ^~^)♡||
please feel free to like and comments!

Ja' ne ( see yah! )

PS. BE READY ! THERE WILL BE A BIG SURPRISE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ! heheh try guessing it lol !^^)