Chapter 3

Hello

I'm back with another chapter hope you will love it.

I really like Exo new album. Check out I hope you guys will love it ;-)
I'm stray kids fan tooo

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

      'Maria pov'

   The sun hit me on my face. I groaned and moved to another side, to sleep again. But the door swung open and my grandma came inside.

  "morning sweetie, did you sleep well?" she asks sweetly. She really is adorable.

I smile a little, while sitting up. "yes I did, thanks grandma " I said. After some talk with her. I had a little shower, and dress up quickly.

I ran downstairs, to kitchen. Already smelling pancake.

I'm going to love this place.

We ate our breakfast. Granny told me that, we are going to visit grandpa. I feel sorry to him, because he have cancer. He will suffering a lot, Ohh poor grandpa.

After some minutes, the knock on the door break me out of my thoughts. Then a handsome guy with a tux, enter to the house.

If eva was here, she will scream saying 'oh, my ducking  God' . Her words not mine. I'm not a swearing type girl so, I will probably say ducking than that.

He flash his white teeth, then greet me. "hello, miss welcome to the house, I'm Dominique and I'm chauffeur " said. Grinning at me.

OMG, what I'm going to say." um........ I, hey nice to meet you,......... and call me Maria, please". ugh finally, I found my words.

He smile lazily at me. OMG, how old is he by the way?. I need to ask me,.... Oh not now.

He lead me to the car. We Drove past the hallway.

....

It was good to spend the day with grandpa. I was sure to come visit him often.

Granny, told me that my mom aunt will come over here with her daughter. OMG why in the hell, my parents told me I have aunt. I'm really excited to meet them.

She told, there daughter is same age as me. I think I'm going to zone out.

My summer is going to freak out. When we finish eating. We head to our room, I'm bit sad coz I miss my town and I never contact with my parents. I know I have been here, only for two days but, I miss them a lot.

I wish my dearly cousin is not b¡tch ,like some girls in my town.

Ohh I even miss the weather of my town. Oh God help me.

When morning comes. I get up and do my morning routine before heading to kitchen. When I reach there, I heard chatting, laughing and I guess. They are here.

"oh, darling come over here"said granny and, I took a seat on the table next to granny. I'm not good at meeting new people's. One fact about me.

"you have grown up jane " said who know her name is. But I'm shocked, how she know my middle name.  who didn't get me, my full name is Marianna jane Harrington.

"hmm.... ",that's all I can say for now.

"my name is Nicole, I'm ur aunt ",then she flash me a genuine smile. Aww so cute.

"I'm Charlotte, your beautiful cousin and call me char, I hate it when it's Charlie it's bit boyish ",she wink at me then Oww she seems fine to me now.

"so..... I'm leaving for a work, but char will stay here mom"said Nicole. She leave after having some chat with granny.

I was about to go stay in my room, before that char speaks "hey, let us watch film together ". I can't resist  film.

"what are we gonna watch? ". Curiosity filled me.

"what about frozen 2?. OMG did she really say it?, I really want that film. So I nodded.

She enter to Netflix and choose it. When it is loading, she rushed to kitchen and come back with a bowl of popcorn. Awe I really like her.

After finishing our film. We head to my room to hang out. we talk about our favorite things, and I really having fun with her.

I looked up to see the clock. Wahh time flies, it's almost 8:00pm . It means we need to sleep.

Before she goes out from my room, she told me there is festival tomorrow. She give me a detail about it. Guess what ? The festival will be in the park. But there games there will be free,so many peoples will be there.

Games with free? I think I'm lost somewhere. Which place gives the games with free? Actually this town.

I don't want to admit it, but I like this place. Just it's so so so different. Better than nothing.

I think I'm going to have blast, tomorrow. You can guess I'm really excited, because I like games, actually who hate games? No one in the whole world. I like Ferris wheel the most, and roller coaster, I know most of girl scream, but not me.

I should better sleep now, if I didn't want to miss this festival.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hello guy's

How did you see the this chapter?

Guess what will happen in the festival?

By the way don't forget to touch the star bottom ;-)

Lots of love

    Hemi😘