Chapter 2

The pic is Eva's
Hey I'm back with another chapter hope you will love it😘
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

'Maria pov'

We move out from our house. I can't believe I'm leaving my town , a hot tear slide across my cheek. I was guessing that I'm soaked with my tears, and still I'm thinking about the ocean. Oh by the way I love blue eyes, when I see blue eyes I like to stare.

My mom suddenly tells me we are driving for 16 hours, what???? Am I really dreaming. My grandparents live 16 afar from us wow. I never thought about it though. I slept for Goddammit 8 hours, until our car stopped at some restaurant . We order our favorite food, I ordered a pizza with milkshake. That's my favorite one

After, we ate we drove for another 8hours. Until we reach to the town, it was almost night when we arrive. The town is deadly silent.

A minute later, we arrive at my grandparents house and it was two story house. I was staring on the house it's like my imagination.

"honey, come on "; my dad called me. I follow them to the front door. After the bell rang, the door open widely. There was a women stand by the door smiling at us. She looks like at her late fifties.

"I'm really happy to see you darling "she said grinning at my mom. They both share a hug and smile .until her eyes drift to me, I was nervous to meet this woman. She smile at me, oh God help me.

"Don't you want to meet me, honey " she said with those her massive grin. I smile at her awkwardly ,when I try to grab her hand she pulled me into a crashing hug . Oh this women is going to kill me. "I'm your grandma silly " she said . I'm really a dumb .

"come in " she said and called the house maid. She greet us, and serve our dinner. After that my grandma took me upstairs to my new room. When we reach to second floor she stop at a white door, and twist the door knob.

I was shocked the room was paint sky blue, with a queen size bed in the middle, a white studying table next to the bed and guess what there is a balcony. OMG I really love this place. "did you like it honey?" said my grandma. Is she kidding I like it? It's absolutely no

'i love it 'owwwww

"granny .....",by the way my grandma name is Granny. "I love it "I surely said. Her face lit up with my answer, Aww I really like my grandma. She leave me to see the home.

I start unpacking my things. I hope I'm going to have a good summer here. Oh I forgot to tell you that this town had a ocean. I will go and see it tomorrow, I'm really excited about it. Oh I should tell this to Eva, she will probably scream at me.

I sign in to my Skype account, hoping Eva will be online. Guess what? she is online ,I called her instantly. Her face beam to the camera, oh my crazy friend. She was blonde, with blue eyes, every boy in our school will fall to her beauty. She doesn't like to be popular that's why she hang out with me.

" Heyo bitch "she said, Looking happy.
"Wass up, I missed you "

"it's only one day eva" I said shaking my head at her.

"so what? I missed you, how is your new home? " she said looking like a puppy waiting for a bone.

"you want to see my room, but before I show you; promise me you will not scream okay? " I said.

"okay, okay show me "after I show her the whole room ,when I switch the camera .my friend Eva is deadly silent, at first I was worried.

Then she scream, her scream echoing through the speaker .here is my best friend.

I changed my clothes to pjs. Then I scroll down to my instagram account ,I saw our school bad boy Jack's picture. I closed my phone and drifted to sleep. I really like this new start of memory in my life. I was fast asleep because the bed was comfy.

*

*********************************The pic is Eva's

The pic is Eva's

Hey guys ;
Tnx for reading my book
I hope you will like this chapter, plz vote comment and share if you love it. Suggest me if there is a problem
Lots of love
😘
Hemi