Chapter 10

A/N

Omo I'm backkkkkkk, I have a surprise for you guy's so check it out. ;-) and there is an important author note at the end so, please read it.

Now
Back to the book.

______________________________________

       °•Maria•°

    It's been a month, wow I know right? Times fly a lot maybe it's because I'm really happy here.

    My grandma was a lovely woman ever, I made a lot of friends. Even I started to like someone who can drive me crazy only with his eyes.

   As Austin decided to teach me swimming we are heading to the beach. OMG I'm really excited to see him swimming and surfing.

   I hope to focus what he will say, because when I'm around with him I don't know what to talk.

  Ven came here to help me getting dressed but, as soon as she saw my closet she freaked out, because I don't have any bikini or swim suit.

  What!? I'm not your type girl if you guess me like that.

   I freaked out when she told me we are going to 'shopping ' I HATE SHOPPING but as Ven being stubborn she managed to get me out the house, after some minutes I found my self in mall.

   I pinched my cheek to wake me up if I was dreaming but it's Real.

She drag me to Victoria Secret shop, and started choosing already.

   Ven gave me a black bikini to try it, but I never try to have them. How I'm going to wear them? I get inside the changing room and try them out.
When I'm done I look my self on the mirror and I feel good.

"Are you going to be out anytime soon? " Ven said already getting bored waiting for me.

  I peek out my head to see Ven and she give me 'come on let me see ' look. So, I take a step out from the changing room and stand in front of Ven.

  I stare at the ground waiting for Ven reaction but I didn't get any so, I lift my head to see her only to found her with wide eyes and jaw touch the ground.

   I become worried because she is not saying anything.

  "Ven... "

  "Ven! " I whispered yell. That's seem to come back to her self.

"OMG Mari you look freaking hot....... No doubt Austin gawking at you every time."

What now I'm the one who is confused. What did she mean Austin gawking at me? Is that in good or bad way?.

   After an hour we arrive to the beach to find every one there. They were happy to see us there.

   They suggested that we should play volleyball, we were playing that until Austin show up and take me to teach me swimming.

  He was wearing a white shirt with black shorts. When we reach to where we will be training he immediately took of his shirt. OMG I'm going to faint here.

   How I'm going to focus on the swimming lesson when his body is much distracting. I will be dead after this.

"You know take photo it will last long" he said smirking at me. No he did not see me checking him out.

" I have seen better " what did I just say?

  "Really? Princess" he comes towards me still smirking "but it doesn't seem like that sweet cheeks "