Chapter 12

Hello fellows
This chapter is detected to my lovely Mercyfighter
Thanks for the cover. I really love it, and guys check out her books she is a great writer.
Back to the book.
««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

           •°Maria°•

The world seems to fade away the time our lips connect and that makes my whole body to freeze, shiver and warm. I know weird right? But it's what I'm feeling right now. This guy will be my death.

He start to back away, his hands still on my neck but I afraid to open my eyes. What if I was dreaming? No no it isn't. Finally I open my eyes to see those eyes filled with some emotion which seems like regret? I'm just seeing things.

This couldn't be right I'm just over thinking but his actions make it really seem that right. He removed his hands and take a step back glancing everywhere but me.

"Umm...i" he seemed to struggle choosing a best word to say. The music beat make me remind that we are still in party. "I didn't mean to.... You know..... That " he didn't even want to say that so, I finish the sentence for him.

"You didn't mean to kiss me?" he nodded. But why? Am I bad kisser? Did my lack of skill make him hate it?

"It's not as you think .........it's just I..... "  he step back making my hands fall to my side. Then he turned around and gone, just like that he disappeared leaving me dumbfounded. The people around me seem to be blur and me standing in the middle of nowhere.

I gather my thoughts and start moving towards the door. I run my hands on the knob and open the door which results the fresh air to hit my face. I shiver so, I hug myself to prevent the coldness. I walk towards my grandma house it takes me awhile to reach there.

When I'm already in the front yard I realized its silly me expecting to much from people again.

........................

The days passed away and it's been three days since I saw him. A part of me missed him but my another part don't want to be near him too. He makes my life so hard.

I hangout with granny these days, we work and chat together.

Ven also came here to hangout with me. On Wednesday I decided to have a strawberry meal in the McDonald's. So, I dressed up and went out from the house.

"Hello madam do you need a ride? " Dom offered.

"Dom how many times I'm going to tell you just call me Maria, and thanks for your offer but I would like to walk" I smile and start walking.

I plugged my earphones in my phone, which is playing my favorite music without me by Halsey. I passed by the neighbors.

It takes me awhile to reach there, I unplugged my earphones and make my way towards the door. I opened the door to find the booth are full with some teenagers.

I order my food and make my way to the corner of the room. When I'm about to pass the middle booth someone calls my name which makes me to stop dead in my tracks.

I slowly turn around to meet with the boys and Ven staring at me without one person which is hanging his head down and seems tapping on his phone. I don't want him to notice that he got some effect on me so, I smile and greet them.

"Hey guys"

"Hey Mari" they all said with unison. That makes me to chuckle a little.

"Join us pretty girl" that was drake of course.