Chapter 8

•° Maria°•

     Did I really heard those words!?, the words kept repeating on my mind.
Divorce........ Divorce....... Divorce. Maria come back to your sense.

   I didn't even realize what I'm doing right now. I stood up from the couch and run towards the door, I heard my once-called my parents which I want to remind you they are divorcing.

   I don't even know where I'm going but, I ran to where my legs are leading me. After running for some minutes which seems like hours, I spotted a park.

         I walk towards the park, and I don't don't know why but the park is dessert. I sat on the swing and I let my thought consume me.

      I let my legs to swing it after a while, I spotted one girl running towards me but she seems too familiar.

    When the girl came to view, I notice that the girl was betselot. She was giggling and running towards me, her eyes lit up when she saw me.

   "Mari......mariiii....." while catching her breath.

  "how are you sweetie?",I already missed the girls.

      "Betsi......where are you?", Austin calls.

     When he see me there I can tell he was shocked. He mask his emotions quickly, I wonder what he is hiding from everyone. He seems distance from everyone and he is for sure mystery.

    "Happy to see you, Anna ", Anna!? For sure he may lost his mind. I know that my name don't give me that look, I remember my name is marianna but, no-one called me anna I'm used to Mari, Maria, even some people's call me Mar.

      After some awkward moment we start playing at the park. We swing the girls sine(sinafiksh) is all shy girl, she only giggles by her sister aka betsi. Betsi is such an energetic girl, she is more like talkative but I really like that because she is more confident girl.

$$$$$$$$

       The girls are now playing hide and seek while I seat on one bench. Austin came towards me and sat beside me.

     "You okay princess? " what is with this names today? But what can I say I really like that.

     "I'm fine " he nodded but I know he didn't believe me. I'm feeling different when he is around, he is giving me some of feeling which I assume can't lebel it.

      "whatever you say short cake "

  "stop giving me pet names! " I don't know why I suddenly feel angry.

   He invited me to there house to watch the kids so I accept his offer because, I don't want to face my parents.

     We decided to watch some films, the girls choose Dora the explorer until they fall asleep. Austin carry sine so I carry betsi to their room upstairs. They sleep soundlessly, they look so cute. Austin lean and kisses both of the girls forehead, and that was super duper cute. I can tell he is so soft towards them and that impress me.

      We sat down on the couch, I'm truly felling hungry but I don't want to admit it, before I even finish thinking my stomach roars. I side glance to see austin and he already have smirk on his face so, I can tell he heard that.

   He stood up and goes to kitchen. After a while he came back with two dish which both have pizza slice.

   Isn't he sweet?, what!? I will become so soft when it comes from food. Don't judge me I really love food.