Chapter 9

A/N

Ayooo lovelies I'm back with another chapter yeyyyyy!

Before you start reading this chapter I really want to apologize for you guy's, I mean it took me a long time. I hope you guys will forgive me.

Back to the book & Happy reading

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

°•Maria•°

The week was passed as blur. I heard my parents are going to divorce, my poor grandpa dead don't get me wrong I don't know him well but I feel sad when he is dead. Oh! I forgot to mention that char is leaving to see her other families from her dad side, I think this isn't my week at all.

Everyone in the gang, I mean the boys. I don't know why but I like calling them the gang. They were busy I don't even know what they were doing, what did I expect that they will tell me?

You are becoming idiot.

My inner self always remind me how much I'm idiot. I really missed them though, they make me happy and feel wanted when I am with them. They are best friends I ever met I mean other than Eva. OMG! How I became cruel?, I am really bad friend ever because I forgot my darling best friend. Remind me to call her and gossip about our life.

Ven is another topic, she used to call me and text me everyday. She is so sweet and friendly. We hang out at some cafe even we had sleepover. That makes me to know her well, like she live with her parents, she had two siblings. Her favorite color is purple, she started dating Axel from freshman year. Her favorite food is pizza mostly pepperoni.

The other person who stays with me is Austin, it was hard to stay with him because every time I see those eyes I'm drawn to them. It was hard to convince my self that I have a bit crush on him.

Seriously! a bit crush! Huh?

OMG! My inner self thinks to much than me. Okay I will admit it that I have like him, don't see me like that he is so sweet, caring, lovely and might I add hot and handsome. Oh! I'm really Fangirling towards him. I'm so dead.

He doesn't talk to much but I used to like that too. He live with his mom whose working as a nurse, and don't forget his two lovely twin sisters. He is so soft to them. I figured he is working God knows what he work, but he is helping his mom with bills. Isn't it too sweet!?

You are really wasted.

Today he called in the morning that he will take me somewhere. After that I can't stop smiling, it's creepy I know but this boy is something else. When he say he is taking me somewhere I wish it was a date , I know he only see me as a friend but what!? Who cares.
I'm really becoming such a romantic girl, wait don't blame me. I'm being like this because I started reading romance books in wattpad. sometime I think romantic moments only happens in movies or books.

My phone rang cutting me out from my thoughts. I smile when I see the caller ID. It was Eva, We talked for hours about everything, she told me that she is dating one guy from our football team. I'm really happy for her. After talking her for couple of hours I decide that I should start getting ready.

I jump in my hot shower quickly. When the warm water hit my body I can feel when my body relaxed. I'm really excited, though I know it's not a date but still.

I waste many time choosing my outfit, I'm not trying to impress him but I don't want to look like some trash bin.
Finally I decided on white shirt and black jeans . I loosen my straight black hair.