~2.0~

~2.0~

Earth

She had her orders and she wouldn't defy them. She set the coordinates and launched the pod, leaving her slowly dying home behind. If she succeeded, if they succeeded she could return.

And maybe then, she could finally be free.

Birthplace of the human race

This planet made her sick to her tanks. And the species that inhabited it was much worse. Primus, she just wanted to go home.

A species much like our own.

However, after years of staying with them. She realized they weren't much different to her. To them.

She observed them, studied.

She adapted.

Her ability to blend in with practically any of her surroundings was always her strong suit. Much stronger than her technological and scientific skills.

Capable of great compassion...and great violence

But the longer she stayed. She learned their ways. Even such primitive beings like them, could teach an advanced femme like her a thing or two.

For in our quest to protect the humans, a deeper revelation dawns.

But she was not here to delve into feelings or to get attached. She wasn't here to be involved in their wars when she was already busy with her own.

She was here for the Allspark, and she was going to acquire it.

Our worlds have met before.