~1.9~

~1.9~

So technically this was supposed to be a car meet, but it was ending up to be more of a takeover than anything else with a little street racing thrown in.

Bumblebee and I were parked amongst the many sports cars, regular cars, flashy cars; you name it. At this time of night, there were probably hundreds here.

We were little away from any major public areas, perfect for what was happening here. Now I knew street racing was a thing in our area but I never went.

Yes, surprising I know, but I am a good girl.

'Sorta'

(Sort of)

The atmosphere was charged and not to mention full of fumes with loud music mixed with the sounds of engines revving or two-stepping. I laughed.

Wa I like da.

(Well I like that)

Bee and I hadn't meant to be here. We were on our way home when it caught our interest and Bumblebee was curious.

Then I remembered Trent and his idiotic friends talking about it. So now we were parked and watching around us.

"So they just gather to compare, admire and show off?" Bee asked

"Pretty much" I answered. I was relaxed in the driver's seat, feet up on the dash, just relaxing. "Oh and to win money. It's a little illegal but eh"

"Why's it illegal?"

"There are multiple reasons actually. Betting, gambling, violence, cops tend to be jealous. Ugh, some modifications are dangerous or potentially dangerous and it isn't stock"

"Oh. Well that sucks and sounds boring."

"Right?" I said "not that there's anything wrong with a normal car but a little decoration or flash doesn't hurt"

"On Cybertron, some take pride in their paint job and like to make sure it's unique. It's not a crime" Bee said. "It's like um, culture"

"Mmmm, bet they looked pretty damn good too."

Bumblebee huffed. I grinned and rubbed the seats making him shiver slightly. "Don't worry Bee. You're still the sexiest car in my eyes"

My eyes then caught on a turquoise supercar. "Hold on, is that a Ford GT 17'?"

I laughed as Bumblebee revved loudly.

We continued watching around us.

"I wonder how I'd look as a Cybertronian," I mused

"You'd be the prettiest femme I'd ever seen" Bee spoke up with no hesitation. I sat in shock before I grinned.

"You think so? What if I was a Decepticon?"

"Still pretty"

I was about to answer when a head popped through the window. I let out a small surprised scream before I swung. The person flew back and onto the ground. He groaned and I noticed it was Brandon, one of Trent's friends.

I sucked my teeth annoyed.

Trent's ugly ass face then showed up and his other friends helped up Brandon.

"If it isn't the girlfriend stealer's sister" Trent said, his friends glaring as I looked at him blankly. I sighed before looking at Bumblebee's radio.

"I faget tah mention dat is a gathering fa goat face assholes and failures too" Bee's seats warmed and I could tell from the slight shake he was trying not to laugh.