~1.10~

~1.10~

7 months later

Saturday 11:00 A.M

NEST Base.

When I walked into the base, I didn't expect to nearly be skated over. I saw two giant wheels heading in my direction. I screamed before rolling out of the way. I looked up to see a silver bot who stopped and looked down at me.

I looked up to see his optics set in a glare.

A term I picked up along with others.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed and he seemed to pause before glaring. "This is a confined space with humans! Why are you skating at such high speeds!?"

The bot sneered and lowered slightly.

But sir, I'll let you know. When you stare Megatron in the face and live, nothing compares to it.

"Who do you think you're talking to fleshling?" A male voice snapped and it was only when the question clicked that I realized I didn't know who I was indeed talking to. I'd never seen this bot before.

"Sideswipe!"

We both turned to the sound of Ratchet down the hall. The bot before me 'tsked' before racing off again. I stared confused before turning to Ironhide and Jazz who came running.

"Layla?"

"Hey guys, wassup?"

"Damn, you're early" Jazz said and I nodded.

"I'll find him, you take Layla" Ironhide stated gruffly before running off. Jazz lowered to my height and offered his hand to which I stepped on.

"New arrival?" I questioned and Jazz nodded as we started to walk.

"Did he hurt you?"

I shook my head. "I was nearly skated over but other than that, nah"

Jazz sighed. "He doesn't like humans, doesn't like Earth in general. He can come off quite strong and arrogant."

See we've been getting a few other arrivals ever since Optimus' message. We try to get to them quickly before anything else can happen. And some...don't exactly have the best reactions to humans.

I huffed.

"But he's a good bot Layla. Don't let 'em get to you, he'll come around"

I nodded.

Sideswipe wasn't the only arrival here though. There were the Arcee sisters which was a really strange concept since they weren't really sisters? Ratchet tried to explain the concept of them. Something about being a tripartite Cybertronian and experiments.

There was one of her but in three parts that had their own mind? I wasn't sure. Like clones but not. Cybertronian biology was wayyy different than ours. But I also heard that they were once three separate bots

It didn't matter to me though since they were all sweet to me and treated me like one of them. They consisted of Elita One who was pink, Chromia who was purple and Arcee who was blue. Arcee had especially taken a liking to Mikaela and sometimes they would go on rides.

When we got to Ratchet's office, Ironhide was dragging Sideswipe by the back of his neck. The silver bot was struggling but there was no escaping Ironhide's grip.

"Fragging-Let me go Hide!"

"Sure thing" Ironhide said before he threw the autobot into the office. Jazz shook his head and I giggled before we entered. Ratchet was ranting and scolding the bot who rolled his optics before he caught sight of me.