~1.12~

~1.12~

Thursday 10:00 P.M

Witwicky Household

It was late at night in the Witwicky household but in no way was it quiet. A scream pierced through the air and the lights in the household flickered. Judy and Ron Witwicky were freaking out and Sam was screaming.

"Die! Die! Die!" Judy screamed as she repeatedly hit a transformer that attacked them. Their technology and devices went haywire as the Allspark's energy pulsated around the house.

Judy and Ron were defending themselves when Sam ran up the stairs and to his sister's room. Layla was in a trance, in the Allspark's consciousness and she was floating verticalls above her bed. Her curls whipped around her, eyes glowing blue as blue streaks of energy swirled around her body and room.

She was also muttering Cybertronian, in voices that weren't her own.

At the same time, Jazz, Bumblebee and Sideswipe raced down the highway from base and heading to the house. Sam had called, and Bee without waiting had raced off. Jazz and Sideswipe followed.

They swerved around cars, Bee in the lead. He worried, they all did. They had no idea how bad the situation was. Sam in his panic could only communicate 'Allspark, emergency and help' through his stuttering and screaming.

They drifted to a stop and Ron along with Judy rushed out towards them.

"Layla! You gotta help my daughter!"

The three Autobots noticed the strange light from what they knew was Layla's room.

"Scrap," Jazz cursed

Bumblebee didn't waste any time as he activated his holoform and ran into the house.

"Bee, wait!" Jazz yelled

"We have to contain this. If this gets worse, she could affect the whole town." Sideswipe said

"You mean state" Jazz muttered

Bumblebee ran through the house, disengaging any newly created transformer that attacked him. He met Sam outside of Layla's room.

Bee gave him a questioning look that was also filled with worry as he saw Layla in the trance, floating above her bed. Sam being used to his looks and expressions by now answered.

"I-i don't know. We were asleep and all of a s-sudden-"

Bee turned back to the room, determined before taking a slow step inside.

"Layla, can you hear me?"

Nothing happened and she stayed extremely still. Bee took another careful step. If that energy decided to hit him full on, it would more negatively affect him than positively.

"Layla, it's me. Bumblebee"

"Bumblebee?" She muttered in a voice that was not entirely hers and in Cybertronian.

"Yes. "

"My best friend"

"Sam's here also" Bee said, glancing at Sam who was quiet as he couldn't understand but freaked out. "So is your Dad and Judy. Jazz and Sideswipe are here also"

Bumblebee took another careful step. "We need you to come back, right now"

Layla frowned before she spoke, voice wavering "I can't find you"

Bee could tell she was beginning to panic as the atmosphere became more charged, her power more chaotic.

"It's alright, Layla. Breathe." He said, trying to comfort her. "Focus on me and breathe"