•15•

NIALLS POV

The helicopter got us to London faster than I would have thought. I know I am over reacting, but I need her. I know I shouldn't have kidnapped her, but I had to. I'm three years older than her, she would never even talk to me if I just came up to her one day.

We had the pilot land on a helicopter landing by the hospital. She lives close to it, and it's the only place we could land this thing. We all hurry out and pray that she is here. She couldn't have walked but Evanna is smarter than to walk. She would have gone on a train or something.

"Alright, we need to get to Alex's house. That's where she would go first." I explain to the guys.

"How are we gonna get there? We don't have a car." Harry informs.

"Fuck I didn't think about that." I run my hand through my hair, slightly tugging on it as I doing in a circle, thinking of a fast way to get there. "We could take an ambulance." I suggest.

"They would never let us." Liam scoffs. "This is a hospital."

"When you have as much money as we do, they will let us do anything."

EVANNA POV.

"Evy. Please. Talk to me." Alex begs as he pulls onto the main road. I shake my head. I will tell him the story eventually but I'm not willing to give any names. They have become some of my best friends .. except Niall. I don't know what to call him. "You are going to have to talk eventually." He sighs.

"I know that Alex! I just want to enjoy being home before something else happens!" I snap at him. "I-im sorry. I-"

"Its okay. I know." Alex puts his hand on my thigh the rest of the way to his house. As we pull up, there is an ambulance in the driveway.

"oh my god. Alex is everything okay, are your parents hurt?" I panic as we pull up to the curb. I jump out and run through the yard.

"Evanna wait!" Alex calls and comes up behind me. "Please. Stay close. My parents are in the States. I don't know what would be happening." I let out a sigh of relief and step behind him, but keep hold of his arm as he opens the door.

"Alex, wait." I stop him. I tug on his arm and lead him to the windows to peek through. "Look first." He nods and looks in the window.

"I don't see anything." I pull him back down to my level and stand on my tip-pi toes to look through the window, just as curly walks by the window. Oh god. Its them. I jump down from the window and hug Alex.

"Its them." I say into his chest. "He is here. They are here."

"They? Him? Evanna you have to talk to me." He begs.

"Please, just get me out of here before I go back to him!" It comes out before I can think. I started talking before I could even presses the words. My hand flies up to cover what I had just said. Alex's eyes go wide and I start to cry even harder.

"Go back?" He whispers, shaking his head.

"Please let's go." I cry. He shakes his head with an angry look.

"No. I am going to give these ass cracks a piece of my mind." He growls and walks past me.

"Alex!" I yell as quietly as I can without the guys inside hearing me. There is a part of me that wants to let them find me, I can't let it take over. I have to fight it. "Alex, no! Please!" I grab his arm and pull him back with as much force as I can but he doesn't budge.

"They took you for a fucking month Evanna! They aren't going to get away with anything! Now let me go." He growls. I have never seen him this angry before. A tear slides down my face, but I let him go. "I love you Evanna, but I'm not going to stand back and watch them get away. You are my best friend and I was supposed to protect you. That was my job. And I failed, so I have to make up for it, and sending this mother fucker to the hospital is going to be very satisfying." He turns away and walks into his own house.