•32•

Add me on snapchat to see concert videos from July 9th otra :) Tracy.lee99 is the user.

"No, Niall, Niall, Niall, Niall," I chant his name quickly in fear. I am seriously about to cry, and being pulled towards the giant vehicle is making it worse.

"Ev, it will be fine. I promise. Nothing is going to happen." He assures me, cupping my cheek with his hand. "I won't let anything happen to you."

I take a deep breath looking into his eyes. "I'm scared. This is scary. I've never been on a plane before, Can't we take the ferry? It would-" He places his hand over my mouth and pulls me to his chest, holding me tight. I rest my head on his shoulder, ignoring the screams the action earns from outside. Niall has some dedicated fans.

"I told my mum that we would be at the airport. She is picking us up there and the ferry dock is almost three hours away from the airport." He rubs my back. "Plus its soooo much faster." By this point I'm not even listening to him. I am about to step foot on one of my biggest fears and he isn't helping one bit. I'm going to have another panic attack, or maybe I'll just pass out this time. "How about this, you fall asleep and I will carry you on to the plane."

"That's worse!" I argue and hit his back before pushing away from him. "Niall, this is a serious phobia." I inform him. "I don't know if I can do this."

"You can do it Evanna. I believe in you. Everything will be alright because I will be holding your hand the whole time, okay?" His pep talk calms me down slightly, but I'm so scared I don't even feel when he starts pulling us to the gate. I was fine during the security stuff but once our flight number was called, I broke down.

Blondie hands the flight attendent our tickets and we walk outside to board the plane. I look in the window and see people have alread boarded and everyone is looking out the windows at us. There is a girl with her phone pressed up against the window but I don't care.

I shake my head and take two steps back, shaking Nialls hand from mine. "I can't."

"You can." He coos. "Its just a plane. A two hour plane ride." I continue to shake my head. "Come here." He holds out hims arms and I willingly step into them. "Close your eyes." I nod and do as he says, squeezing them shut. Blondie scoops me up princess style and starts to walk.

"What are you-"

'Shh, Keep your eyes closed." He demands playfully. "imagine you just fell asleep and I'm carrying you up the stairs to the bedroom." I try my hardest to picture it, but I can hear the birds outside and the wind blowing and, I am about to be seated on a plane. I am stepping foot on my biggest fear as we speak.

Suddenly my feet are placed on a carpeted platform and I open my eyes. Everyone is staring at me, and I am on a plane. "You did it." Niall whispers. "This is the easy part. Just sit down and relax and we will be at my childhood home in no time." He claps and leads the way to our seats. When I don't follow, he walks back and intertwined my hand with his. "Your fine."

He pulls me to the only two open seats on the plane and motions for me to take the seat by the window. I sit down and look out through the small piece if glass. This will be fine.. everything will just look smaller.

"Stop panicking." Blondie whispers. "It's not that bad, I promise." I nod and close my eyes. "Come here." He opens his arms for the tenth time today and I cuddle into him. This is nice, I could do this all day. "Your fine." He kisses the top of my head and the intercom comes on.

"Hello everyone and welcome aboard, your flight to Ireland will begin shortly, please fasten your seat belts." A pretty flight attendant grins. I don't have to look up to know she's looking at Niall.