Chapter Twenty-Six: Hello Father

(Angel's P.O.V)

I watched as my world crumbled and I fell gasping as I held the wound in my side. Pain raked my body as I watched my father walk away laughing. "Hello sweet heart it's nice to see you," he said chuckling as he sat down. I glared at him with pure hatred gripping my heart. How could a father just stable his daughter and laugh about it? Course I was never his true daughter, just a puppet that wouldn't let the master pull its strings. "I have a simple question for you princess," he said leaning back in his chair, "Why would you betray us. Aren't you happy that we are alive?"

I glared and took a painful breath before answering. "You should of stayed dead," I said through clenched teeth, "You're no longer my father, no longer my family. You're just a monster that believes that you own me. News flash I'm no longer yours" He glared and strode over to me before slapping me. I didn't even filched.

"Watch your tongue, I raised you better than that," he growled. I rolled my eyes and spit on him.

"You didn't raise me," I said before spiting on him again. He brought his foot back then kicked me hard but I didn't give him the satisfaction of showing any pain. "Idiot," I grumbled before slamming my palm against his knee, shattering it. He howled in pain and I fled out the door. I raced away hoping the team was alright. Though the sounds of screams echoing in my ears told me different.

---------------------------------------------------------A/N----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why so short???? Well I am going to update later on today (so don't kill me) but my internet is down and I am using my phone. This is what I can do right now!

Anyways please take a look at Dragon by midlightofadarknight its just begining but its one of my friends so check it out and tell her what you think!