Chapter Twenty-Three: Mr. Sevens All Over Again

(Robin's P.O.V)
      Today was Krystal's (Angel) fist day of school so she was super excited. I was sitting there, eating breakfast when she jumped on me. I stood up almost dumping my breakfast on me. Bruce and her started laughing making me glare. "Very funny," I muttered and sat back down.
★★★★★★★★★★★
    I watched amazed as Krystal bounced up and down in her seat. How does she have this much energy on a Monday? "Calm down Krystal," Bruce said, trying not to laugh. She settled down but her eyes sparkled with excitement. When we got there Bruce had us go inside as he headed toward the office. Krystal beemed and followed me inside like a puppy, causing me to laugh.
I walked in the courtyard and spotted my group of friends. I smile and headed toward them with Krystal following me close behind. "Hey Dick," said my friend Trevor as he high fives me. I laughed and took a step back to introduce Krystal.
       "This is Krystal, Bruce's daughter," I told them and they all said hello. I went through introducing my friends when I was cutting off.
    "Hello I'm Barbara Gordon," Barbara said as she stepped forward and stuck out her hand. Krystal leaned back in surprise but shook her hand. I glanced at Barbara with my eyebrow raised. "Calm down Dick, she said, "I'm not going to bite her or anything."
       I snorted before replying, "Good cause she bites back, " causing them all to crack up. Course so would I if I didn't know how powerful she was. Then the bell rang harshly making us all groan. I glanced at Krystal's schedule and saw that we had almost the exact schedule. "Come on Krystal, I'll show you were to go," I told her and she smiled before taking my hand. We walked down the hall before I remembered our first class was with Mr. Sevens. This was going to be fun.
      When we strode in Mr. Sevens looked up and I watched as his eyes soften when he saw Krystal. "Hello Mr. Grayson and Ms.-" he paused before continuing, "Wayne." She smiled as he had her stand in front of the class. I glared at him before taking a seat with an empty on next to me. "Okay class we have a new student," his voice soft, "her name is Krystal Wayne. She smiled and waved at the class before taking the seat next to me. I smiled at her before facing the front.
That class ticked by slowly as Mr. Sevens taught about poetry. Most of the class had zoned out but not Krystal, she seemed to find it extremely interesting. It became more amusing to watch her then to pay attention. Her eyes held a hint of a sparkle as she sat on the edge of her seat totally engrossed. Mr. Sevens glance at her once and it caused him to smile faintly. The class shifted in surprise and I just chuckled. Of course she could get him to smile, she got Bruce to.
        By the time class ended it looked as though Mr. Sevens was about to break out dancing. "Okay class," he announced as we got ready to leave, "No homework tonight." The class cheered and part of me suspected it was because of Krystal. I smiled and wait for Krystal when Mr. Sevens turned toward her. "Ms. Wayne," he called, "May I have a word?" I stiffened and glared but Krystal just smiled. "Mr. Grayson, you should be heading to your next class," Mr. Sevens said gently. I was about snap back at him but Krystal just shook her head. I sighed and left grumbling to myself. If he hurts her, he's going to be dead meat.....

*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*
A/N

I wanted to thank Talutah0, marnatic, Lunarwolves, PamLaufeyson0swin, ceceluvcookies, Rose1Garden, HarukaKurayami, ChristinaSullivan4, Gabgab1303, Bloom_Shane, rochae101, PanicAtThePoet and Emyblueamv99.
For reading, commenting, voting and being awesome. I want to thank EVERYONE for reading and voting. Thanks to y'all I has hit 6900 reads and 308 votes. Keep being awesome.