Catch Me If You Can...Alpha 28

Okaaay guys. Thanks so much for sticking with my story for this long! I reaaally appreciate it! P.S

Picture of the very sexy Thane. Yummy isnt he?----------->

Jackson’s P.O.V

I knocked on the front door of Charlie’s house impatiently. It swung open seconds later to reveal Matt. He looked down at me and scowled. “What do you want?” He snapped. I resisted the urge to smash his head off the door. “Where’s Charlie?” I snarled through gritted teeth. Stupid pup.

“In my room taking a nap.” He shrugged, leaning against the door and crossing his arms across his chest. I felt something in my self control snap. Before he could blink I grabbed his throat and slammed his head into the door. The wood whined under the force.

“What the hell dude!” He growled pushing against my chest. I went flying backwards into the gravel of the driveway. I stood up and brushed myself off, advancing on him again. “Why. Is. She. In. Your. Room.” I growled out each word through clenched teeth. He smiled smugly.

I stormed up the steps and got into his face. “I will kill you if you ever lay one hand on her.” I said lowly. “Too late.” He snickered. I brought my fist back and smashed it into his nose, feeling it snap under the pressure. He spit out blood and growled deep inside his chest, the sound of an animal. With one swift movement he tackled me off the porch and into the gravel. He landed a punch to my face and I winced.

We pummeled each other until I heard the one voice that could get through to me. “What the hell!” Charlie screeched running outside. She was in a tank top and loose fitting shorts that went to mid thigh. Her hair was messy. She grabbed Matts arm as he swung back to hit me again. “Matt stop it now!” She yelled and he paused. He lifted himself off me and looked at her like a guilty child.

Charlie’s dark eyes blazed as she glared at us. “You stupid morons. What the hell are you doing out here! I wake up from my nap to see you guys going at it like the dumb ass's you apparently are. Now does anyone want to tell me what it was about?” She placed her hands on her hips and glared. I noticed behind her an audience of family members had started to form. Great. Just what I needed. “Why don’t you tell me. Since apparently you sleep with everyone lately.” I said harshly.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean!?” She yelled, looking furiously. “You know what I’m talking about. I don’t think I made this clear enough. You. Are. Mine. And I’ll be damned if your going to share a bed with that mutt.” I yelled back.

She faltered. “Matthew is my best friend. Your my soul mate. I love you both. And I am NOT anyone’s. I am a free and independent women and I’LL be damned if any pig headed guy is going to tell me otherwise.” She said coldly. Then she stormed to Matt’s truck, lifted herself into the drivers seat and started the car swiftly. She peeled out of the driveway leaving a trail of dust behind her.

“Well. I guess we fucked up.” Matt grumbled. “I couldn’t agree more.” I stated, and he looked at me, surprised we agreed on something. Well I guess there’s a first time for everything.

Charlotte’s P.O.V

Stupid good for nothing men. I thought to myself as I sped along the highway. I wasn’t really going anywhere in particular. I just needed to get away. I ended up at the beach. The pier was crowded with people, signaling that summer was beginning. 

I picked my way through the crowd, shouldering people with extra malice today. I felt a hand attached to my ass and I quickly snatched it up. “Excuse me does this belong to anyone?” I seethed. A boy with sandy colored hair and bright green eyes grinned at me guiltily. “Hey there.” He said in a husky voice.