ACT II : PART II

ANOTHER DAY AT WORK

Samuel signed off another report and sighed. The weekend with Daniel had been great. He got a surprise trip to Scotland and met Alpha three. He had been so nice that Samuel was starting to wonder if the Mafia was filled with nice people but the reports he was having to look at now said otherwise. Bounty's, assassinations, kidnappings and all. It made his head spin. Buzz buzz. His phone chimed. Sam picked it up.

Daniel<3
"My house tonight?"
just now

Samuel looked around. Mr Hudson was asleep at his desk, Yates was gone and the Chief was on a call.

"Your house is under surveillance. Don't think it's a
Good idea."
4:35

There was no reply for a while so Sam got back to the case notes. Alpha three had told him about a shipment of illegal fish on a ship coming in at eleven this morning. He had called Hughes and after sleeping in the Limo back down here he was dropped off at the scene. Now he had to put all the documents together because now he was having to deal with a international case that Interpol was trying to get their fingers on. Samuel and Hughes agreed it wasn't in their best interest to keep the case so handing it off was going to be 'chill' as Samuel had put it.

Daniel<3
"THEY WHAT MY HOUSE?!"
just now

Samuel picked up his phone again mid report.

"We have your house under surveillance. We have
For weeks now."
5:45

"What's my address?"
5:45

Samuel sighed and flicked through his file drawer. He took out the mission file and looked through a few pages. They had six undercover officers there at all times with shifts rotating every fore hours. Sam texted the address and didn't get a reply again. He knew Daniel had a few meetings today so he didn't get offended.

"But I like this house!"
5:54

"?????"
5:56

"I have to move if they find out my address.
Plus I've had two meetings here today...."
5:56

"Well all they have in the report is that you don't
Have many lovers coming in and out."
5:56

"Oh good I hide them well then."
5:57

"DANIEL"
5:57

"Joking obviously. Your the only one for me boo 😘"
5:58

"Cheesy"
5:58

"You love it. I'm picking you up in 2 minutes."
5:58

Sam panicked. He looked up to Mr Hudson who had woken from his nap in time to go home. "Good evening." He said with a hoarse voice. Sam gave him a forced smile. "You know I've had like no cases? It's great I get to come here and sleep, plus I don't have a Mafia waiting for me when I leave." Samuel went sheet white. He knew? Mr Hudson gave him a confused look. "What? You didn't know? They follow around anyone who looks into them. It's why Yates is hardly here. He's trying to evade them as much as possible for whatever reason..." Sam relaxed. "Can't he get in trouble for not being here?" He asked. Mr Hudson shrugged. "Sam I've been asleep almost all day. No one really cares as long as your not getting in their way." Sam nodded.