ACT I : PART I

A MISSION

~The Thorns Family~

The Thorns Family also known as The Thorns Mafia; is a multination criminal organisation that is often compared to what the 'illuminati' would be if it were still around today. They have tiers of importance similar to the phonetic Alphabet and numbered ranks in each tier. The highest rank is Alpha 1 and lowest is Zulu 999999. These ranks constantly shift from person to person making it virtually impossible for us to track their movement, chatter and the potential corruption in the system. This being said it means we have extended funding but limited man power. Everyone in this room has been religiously screened for communications with any member of the mafia, so congratulations I guess...

Daniel Hansen-Alpha 2

Daniel Hansen, age 24, half British- half Chinese, studied politics at Cambridge University and came out with a degree two years early. Believed to have sold himself to the mafia in exchange for the early graduation. Parents out of our jurisdiction... {}{}{}{}{}{}{}

We got a tip from Interpol that he was coming to London for an unknown amount of time so that means we have to act immediately.

mission-⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️

"I'd like to introduce you to our new member. His name is Sam Mason and yes we were ordered to include him..." The chief stated to the room as if the man himself was not sat directly opposite him. Sam turned pink from the embarrassment. In fairness he did not look the least threatening. Samuel Mason was an average height, very skinny, blond with fluffy hair, freckles across his nose and cheeks with beautiful, blue, innocent eyes. He had been through a lot of training however, since he preferred baggier clothing his fit, athletic body was hidden away in exchange for comfort.   

Officer Yates tutted. "He wont last a week." He commented. Samuel sat up from the table and looked fearfully at the Chief but he seemed to be agreeing with him. "I've heard good things but I don't trust that bat in interviews." Samuel sank back down in his seat, obviously finding no sympathy among the group. "We have one ticket and we need to be unnoticed." He continued. Mr Hudson, the jock in his thirties who still thought he was in high school, threw up his hands. "fine I'll do it. Give me a sweatshirt and a gun and I'll be on my way." Yates was disguising shaking his head with an itch to his neck. The Chief saw and took as much pleasure in telling him the news as it was to watch. "You aren't invloved in this mission. I was being curtious in debriefing you on why you won't be at work." Hudson's eyes glared daggers. "actually we are giving Sam the job."  The daggers were now redirected to Samuel who physically put his hand up to block his view. "He will be visiting the party and making pleasantries. Hopefully his little charm trick will work on them." Samuel wasn't sure wether or not to be offended or complimented. "Does everyone understand?" an agreeable mumble was exchanged and that was that. They all, but Hudson, left with a time and place. It was to be in two days. Samuel would be having a make over tomorrow and Daniel Hansen will be non the wiser... they hope.

TRAVEL'S A BITCH

The police have tracked Daniel Henson to London. Victoria Miller is to advise Alpha two to leave London immediately upon reading this letter. The British government has put together a special task force to take down Alpha two at any given time.

"What did you say?" Daniel asked. He was sitting, legs crossed on a thrown like chair in his office, fiddling with his hair that had grown out a bit uncomfortably. "It says: The police-"