Chapter 1

"Are you hyped for our first frat party dude?" cheered Chad as he jumped up and down.

"Not as much as you obviously," West replied with a chuckle.

"Aw, come on dude, it's the first party we're going to that isn't being held by our stuck up, rich parents. This is the only thing I was looking forward to here. Lighten up bro.

West shook his head. "I'm just tired bro. I'll be fine once we get there."

Chad nodded before drawing a heart onto his right cheek in black. He looked at his reflection before deciding he was content with the outcome. With the party having started a good five minutes earlier, the boys were just getting ready to head out.

"You ready?"

"Bro, you know I'm always waiting on you to finish. I just need shoes," West replied, punching Chad in the shoulder. "Might as well take my hat too."

"I'm sorry if I wanna look fabulous," Chad said as he watched West grab his green snapback off the floor of the room.

West snickered at his friend before walking out the door "Come on bro."

"I'm coming," Chad responded as he walked out after West into the rest of the frat house.

The two boys got to the front door and started to put their shoes on. Chad in his white sneakers contrasting his all black outfit and West in a pair of his slip-on checkered vans, the two walked out the door.

On the way to the party, Chad and West heard an interesting conversation and stopped walking for a minute.

"Gods Brandy, I really wish these places had more vegan friendly options. I'm getting tired of having to make dinner every night because then only vegan friendly food anyone sells is, like, salad. You know?"

"Daniel, shut up, shut up, shut up," the person's friend - Brandy - rushed out.

"What? Why? Can't you just let me rant?" The guy who's name was presumably Daniel questioned.

"No, the prince is right there. Shut the fuck up!"

Chad approached the two with a disgusted look. "Did I just hear you talking about vegan options on menus?" He asked judgingly.

"No, not at all! We weren't talking about anything vegan," Daniel said nervously.

"No, I think I heard you right. You vegans are all disgusting," Chad states, spitting on his shoes. "By the crown, how have none of the guards caught you yet? It's not like you're being quiet about it. And they call me, useless."

"Please, just let my friend and I go. We're not doing anything wrong. You can just let us go and we won't ever have to talk to each other again, I promise," Brandy pleaded.

Chad took out his phone and started to call the authorities. "'Not doing anything wrong'? Last time I checked, veganism was illegal. Now if you'll excuse me- Yeah, hello? Can you get some guards to come to UOI campus? I found some vegans wandering around. They seem to have forgotten the law. Need someone to take 'em to Reject Island. Okay."

Chad and West stood watching over the two until the guards showed up to escort them to Reject island. Not wanting to waste anymore of their own time, the best friends double timed it to the party.

"What a way to start the night," said West.

"Ha," Chad huffed. "No kidding."

It wasn't long before the two friends arrived at the frat that was hosting the party and the house seemed to be bustling with life. Walking in, Chad and West were enveloped by the thrumming music and the smell of alcohol.