Chapter 11

The Auditions had finished and we all went back to our rooms. Many girls had big grins on their faces, i felt really low about myself. My head dropped to the floor as i made my way back to my room with Gerrad in silence.

"Dont be too upset Alexia, tomorrow is Part 1." Gerrad reasurred me.

I shrugged sitting down on my sofa and began feeling sorry for myself.

"Ill leave you alone." Gerrad said before leaving quickly.

He left quickly leaving me alone.

Ronan P.O.V

"Now I want you too collect Alexia for me."

"Oh and give her this." I handed the soliders a red silk dress, that was very revealing. Low cut at her chest and very skin tight, to show off her curves.

Shes going to love it.

The guards left my room, under my command.

Alexia P.O.V

I sat thinking about today, how terrible i performed, Gerrad must of been ashamed. The girls laughed at me, i felt so embarrased.

Suddenly the door opened and three guards walked in carrying a red fabric object.

"Put this on, we'll be waiting outside." One said before throwing at me and they walked out.

It was a dress, skimpy and reveling. Why do i have to wear it? Its horrible. I did as i was told, and put it on, i felt vunerable and felt uncomftable from the tight dress. Also red heels.

I walked out, and the guards looked me up and down, before leading me down the corridor into the unknown.

I felt petrified, and scared i began to feel sick and ill. My pace slowed.

"Keep up" One of the guards shouted at me making me walk quicker to keep up. My feet began to hurt from the red heels.

We walked into a room with a long dining table in. "Greetings Alexia!" Ronan came in from the other end of the room and began walking towards me with a big grin on his face. Creepy in a way.

"Please sit." He pointed to a large wooden white chair at the end of the table.

He grabbed my right hand and kissed it softly before i pulled it away in disgust.

He pulled the chair out allowing me to sit down and he pushed the chair in towards the table, tucking me in.

After 15 minutes we had food infront of us, the table was around 18 foot long and i sat at one end while Ronan sat at the other end.

Our food was infront of us, mussels on pasta. Ew.

I ate in silence as he tryed to make a conversation, i ignored him. I didnt know how to deal with him after yesterday.