Chapter 8

We travelled up the lift in silence till we reached a new floor named 8. He led me out at this point the guards had left us. "Whats your name?" i asked. "Well you are full of questions arent you." "Just answer the fucking question!" I shouted, i was angry. Where was he taking me and what did he want? "My name is Ronan." he smiled before leading me into a small room on the left. He closed the door shut behind me. "Sit." He commanded. He pointed towards the sofa in the middle of the room, which was infront of a fire place that warmed the room. There was a double bed at the top end of the room, next to a window. "Is this your bedroom?" i asked looking round. The room was beautiful with marble white floors and white wall paper. "Maybe, it could be yours too." He smiled. His beautiful smile. I ignored his comment like he hadnt said it. What did he mean by that? I stood there awkwardly as he walked over to his mini bar and began pouring 2 glasses of whisky. He walked over handing me one. "I dont drink." i lied. "Oh really?" He raised one of his eyebrows. I snatched the glass from him and took a sip. It tasted good, the warmth travelled down to my stomach. "So tell me about yourself." He asked as we sat down on the sofa together. "im 18 and from Brooksworth, thats all." i took another sip. "Except thats not all." He drank abit of his drink, putting his arm on the back of the sofa i was sitting on. He was dark character with black eyes and dark hair with tanned skin, his muscular body stood out for everyone to see. He was gorgeous. "You know, ive alwaysed wondered, what happened to your younger brother Jack?" He asked. I didnt want to talk about that. "I dont wanna talk about that." i whispered, taking another sip. "But you do, you do wanna speak to me about him." he was right i did want to speak to him about Jack about how he was the best brother in the world, however he's dead and i do not want to talk to him about it. If he knew everything about me, he should know about Jack and that i do not wanna talk about it. "You see Alexia, i brought you here because i have a power to read peoples minds however when i read your mind, it confuses me, everybody else's are simple. Why are you so confussing?" He asked. "Because im not everybody else."