Chapter 1

"Im going out!" I shouted up to my mother who was upstairs before making my way outside.

I was angry, humiliated, frustrated. Pissed off is an understatement. Felt like i was having a panic attack as i walked down the street.

Tonight i felt like getting drunk, to get my mind of things. I tucked a bit of my hair behind my ear as i walked down the street. I was 18 for God's sake, i can go out now without my parents permission. Still however, they would have none of it.

There was a pub at the corner i targeted and went in, sitting at the bar and ordered a pint. Why not?

"Your pint." The bartender grinned at me and placed the pint down infront of me, before ordering another costumer.

I sipped abit looking around at my surroundings. There were a few middle-aged men in the pub, playing pool, with there grubby dirty hands, most of them looked like builders and are out tonight to come home absoultly wasted and their wife's to pick them back up again, actually correction, drag them. These men probably weighed twice of me. With their leather jackets with no sleeves, tatted and dirty, with white tshirts that had seen better days.

Their beards made there dark tanned faces looked cleaner than they actually were. They smelt but if i said anything, im sure i wouldnt live to see tomorrow.

I had quickly finished my drink and was asking for another. The bartender a middle aged man too, grabbed a glass from under the counter and began pooring me a pint.

I heard someone whistle and the bartender walked over with my drink still in his hands. I huffed still waiting for my drink. I looked round at the other men in the pub playing snooker or darts, or watching tv which was faintly playing in the background.

I looked back over at the two men, giving a glare. The young bloke gave me a wink before finishing his conversation with the bar tender and allowing him to give me my pint.

The bloke had dark tanned skin with a lightly shaven beard, he had bushy eyebrows, he looked in the late 20s, his clothes were dark and plain. He sipped at his pint watching me as i drank mine.

What did he want?

He watched me the rest of the night, giving me glances as i took slow sips of my pint, enjoying every sip, the taste, the liquid slowly falling down my throat.

I tryed not to make to much eye contact, but he stared at me even longer, i could see from the corner of my eye.

But i suddenly started feeling light headed, a sudden pain rushed through me, pounding in my head. Someone was whispering to me.

I felt as light as i feather as i staggered to my feet, and grabbed my bag from the floor and stumbled to the door feeling drunk, but i wasnt. I wasnt a light weight. I had only had 2 pints? This is alcohol.

My head pounded, as i could hear voices in my head, talking to me. Alexia where are you going?

Turn around.

Run.

Fast.

I staggered abit more as i slowly turned round to face the pub, my vision was blurred. My breathing deep. The dark was chasing me.

Alexia turn around.

I did as i was told and i turn around to face the road again and the young man was standing infront of me, close. Our faces werent far apart, i could feel his cold breath hit me.

Run.

I ran right, down the street towards the forests. The air was cold, the wind hit me, like knifes, piercing my skin. My vision was still blurred, i stumbled and tripped, still holding myself up, i carried on running, trying to get away. Alexia keep up.