Chapter 9

"i see, how about- wait i know what your thinking about." He took another sip before placing his glass on the coffee table. "Tell me what im thinking." I puzzled. "You are thinking about an escape route, its obvious too, i mean you look around the room to much, you dont focus on me." He sniggered. "Focus on you? Whats there to focus on." His face dropped. "I see." He whispered picking up his glass again and taking a large sip this time.

"Why did you bring me here? Why did you pick me." I asked again. "I already told you, your thoughts are confussing- i want to know what your thinking." He said.

"What am i thinking right now?" I asked him, to see what i was thinking.

"I dont know, your confussing, you are thinking about different types of food, and how your going to win this game." He said he was correct. I laughed when he said food, cause i actually was.

"So how about you tell me about yourself?" I asked. As i said it he rose one of his eyebrows.

"Well my name is Ronan and im 23 and im from Capital."

"Capital?" I asked.

"Its my home, my city that i built in the sky, that only i can see. I will show you one day."

"Thats if you want too?" He asked.

"I dont mind." I replied. "Ok." He said placing his now empty glass down on the table. I finished mine before getting up.

"Where are you going?" He asked watching me before getting up. He looked confussed at my actions.

"im leaving now." I said. Before making my way to the door. I felt his hand grab my arm not letting me go. He held me tight, not tight enough for it to hurt but to hold me. He pulled me round to face him.

"Dont leave me un-satisfied." He said calmy. His eyes were dark and mischeavious. "un-satisfied?" i questioned.

Before i knew it his lips were on mine, his soft, tasteful lips, scented with rose. I pulled away even though i enjoyed it.

"Satisfied." i said before walking out of the room abd closing the door behid me. I wiped my lips, before fast walking back to social.

Everyone had gone now except Gerrad, he sat on his own in the corner of the room, starring into space.

"Gerrad, i need you help." i stumbled over towards him.