Chapter 6

I looked round at the other end of the room, the girls who sniggered at me before starred at me, like I had killed someone. "Don't worry about them starring Alexia, when you go past Audition Part 1 and pass, they won't look at you like that." He smiled before carrying on eating. I starred down at my food again trying to ignore their stares. they made me feel uncomfortable and like something was wrong, did I have food around my mouth? I whipped my mouth. my hair? Who am I kidding? I've been kidnapped and I'm worrying about my hair? I starred back down at my plate. suddenly the door swung open and the young man walked in. "Sit up!" One of the guards shouted and we all sat up. "Well hello contestants." He walked in leaning both his hands on the table next to me. he leant next to me. I could hear his slow breath. The room was silent and everyone had stopped eating and had put their forks and knifes down. "You can say hello, if you want." He grinned. He rocked back and forth while he leant over the table near me. "Hello." A few girls mumbled. I said nothing but carried on eating. I felt a nudge and turned to see Gerrad glare at me. "what?" i whispered to him. He glared at me again before starring at the man. I turned round to see him looking at me. "Enjoying your food?" He asked smiling. A creepy smile. "Yeah its quite nice actually, just need to add abit more seasoning." I said smiling back. I dont know what i was doing but this made him laugh. The whole room then suddenly turned into laughter as i sat there awkwardly smiling. The room finally fell silent again when he had stopped laughing. "Intreging." He said smiling again. His teeth were bright white and gleeming just like his smile. He was very attractive i have to say, all the girls loved him. "Your name?" He asked politly. "You already know." I smiled. I didnt know if he did or not, but Gerrad knew my name. So why wouldnt he? "Well you arent daft." he said before standing up straight. He turned round before walking back out of the room the door slammed shut behind him and everyone carried on eating and talking amongst themselves. "Now Alexia, that was not the way of getting on his good side." Gerrad said worringly. I put my fork down and pushed my plate futher into the middle of the table away from me. "ready to go?" Gerrad asked before getting up and leading me away. "Where are we going now?" I asked noticing that many girlshad now left with their mentors. "Social. You now get to meet the rest of the girls." we walked down the corridor and entered a long big room on the left, still white, very depressing. "Say in here till i come and collect you." Gerrad let me into the large room where all the girls were on their own, mentors were gone and the room was full with pool and soccer tables and tables with jenga on. Girls were mingling and getting on. It was a social room. I dont know why some of us here are going to die. I walked in and Gerrad closed the door behind me. "Good luck." He whispered before leaving me. i walked in as some girls stared at me, before whispering to their new found mates. I sat down on one of the white benches opposite most of the good looking girls on my own. I sat there for a few minutes of so before i heard a whisper. "Hello." I turned to my left to see a younger looking brunette girl sat next to me smiling. "Hello." I smiled. "My name is Rosie, whats yours?" She asked politely. "Alexia." I smiled. She had piercing blue eyes and long natural eye lashes. She was pretty. Like most of the girls in this room. They were all gorgeous, i had no chance in winning this game. "So, how did you get kidnapped?" She asked. I didnt expect her to ask me that, but i responded anyway. "They spiked my drink, how about you?". "They took me while i slept." She whispered like she was ashamed. She looked down at the floor at her feet, before facing me again. "Who are those girls?" I asked out of the blue, i began starring at the 3 blondes across the room opposite us, wispering to one another. "They are going to be the winners." Rosie replied. "Only time will tell." She added. "Common, lets go play pool." She grabbed my hand and we walked over to the pool table and began playing.