My Tat's

"How was your and Summy's walk?" Reag asked me while sitting down at the counter "Good, what have you three been up to?" I asked "Not much just hanging out, ya know video games and such" Bry answered for Reag when Zann walked in frowning "What's wrong did Mel brake up with you?" I asked him "No worse.." He said and I flipped "She's pragnent!?" I exclaimed he gave me a weird look "No. She's moving" "Oh.." Me Reag and Bry said together. "Sorry, bro." I added then gave them each a sandwich and walked off to the living room.

I sat down on the couch just as the door bell rang, jumping up and running to the door. I opened it to see a girl about my age with bright blue orbs ,dark brown hair with blue bangs off to the side standing there "Uhm.. Can I help you?" I asked her "Mhmm, I'm your new roomie Kat. I seen the ad in the news paper and I thought I'd stop by to see if it's okay for me to stay" she smiled "I guess I mean if you don't mind living with me my names October Augusta, my one year old daughter and my four brothers" I rubbed the back of my neck "I'm fine with that and did you say four brothers?" Her eyes popped wildly, I laughed and shock my head.

After we got Kat stetted in I introduced her to my brothers "Alright so, Kat this is Reag he's eighteen" they shared a smile and I carried on " This is Bry the middle, sixteen" they shuck hands "Last but not least this is Zann" I said ruffling his hair they hugged and that's when I seen it. They are perfect for each other their hug lasted for a while. "Awww look at them" I joked with my to younger brothers "Oh yes, also my older brother should be home soon, his names Shay, he's twenty-two" I smiled.

KAT'S P.O.V.

I blushed at October's comment and let go of Zan - hmm I wounder what that's short for - "Hey Kat do you have any tats or piercings?" Reag who was covered in tats asked "yes I do actully would you four like to see?" I asked bitting my lip, they all nodded I stuck out my tongue so they could see the silver ball "And these are my tattoos" I showed them my tattoo on my wrist that said 'The Sky Is My Limit' then I slowly lifted up my shirt up in the back so they could see my tattoo of the month my son was born and died on 'October 31th 2010, August, 29th 2010' I was about to show them the one one my finger when it hit my; the death of my son was so hard and I only knew him for a month, starting to sob and Zann the guy that I just met held me in his arms like he new what I want through..

***^^***

Awwwwww poor Kat :'(

I couldn't take it..I edited it...I broke my number one rule :c hope you enjoy!

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

READ MY OTHER STORIES ASWELL !!!!!!!!!!!