East~

"Give me Summer or so help me god!" My teeth ripped together with anger as I stood there with my head playing over how this might turn out. "Now brother, considering none of you return my calls I had to do this the hard way" East smirked tossing a paper at me, it wrote; You are invited to attend East and Lilly's wedding on the first of October.

"Give her to me, now!" I demanded as he stood up handing me Summer, Kat walked in and froze "E-East?!" She half yelled "Lilly!?" He grabbed her arm and thats when Reag walked in..

After the royal beat down I sat in the rocking chair, Zann and Bry still fast asleep, East being help down by Shay, with Reag hovering over Kat. "Now Kat, if that's even your name..care to tell us whats going on?"I questioned not taking my eyes off her "Alright, fine. My names Lilly May, your brother and I are planned to get married..I never knew he was your brother, if I did I would have never have stayed here in the first place. I ran away from your brother...H-he.." she looked down and Reag moved to comfort her but she shivered and he backed away. "He what?!" Shay blurtted out "He...hit me" She started to cry. I always new East was an idiot..but ever this bad. "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!" Shay lifted his twin up by the collar of his shirt ready to punch him. "Shay stop let him go, let him be a lil' whimp and run away to the big city." Reag said putting a hand on Shay's shoulder. "Fine" He muttered picking East up throwing him over his shoulder and walking out to his car throwing him on the ground. "I don't ever want to see your face arounf here again, got it?" East most likly nodded and then drove away as fast as he could.

When Shay walked back in the house he took Summer, which always calms him down, and went to back to be with her in his arms, Reag followed behind slowly "So..I take it you guys want me out in the morning?" Kat asked looking down "No. You're staying, we understand he's always been a bit different" I say putting a hand on her bak beforeturning the lights out and hadding up stairs her infront of me.

"Goodnight October, thank you." Kat whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek, I could feel my cheeks go deep red.. no girl had ever touched me after Summer's mom. "G-Goodnight Kat" she slipped in her room and left me in the dark contemplating the meaning of us.

___________________________

Vote!

Comment!

Follow if I'm not too weird .-.

Thank you all for reading, I love you guys! Feel free to message if you've any questions.

~Kenz