Just Crash Fall Down..

I slowly got up knowing Shay had already taken Summer to work with him, because it was Friday an every Friday he took her with him. I stretched and then pulled on some pants mumbling different shit. I slowly made my way down the stairs into the kitchen looking at everyone in a blur as Kat handed me a cup "Thanks" I took a sip from the black slightly cooling coffee. Before I left for my room I smiled at Kat making two patches of red on her beautifully rounded cheeks.

Once I sat down on my bed; I looked around at my medium sized room and Summers crib at the end of my bed, smiling to myself I pulled a shirt on and some skinnies looking for my Vans. I kicked around my dirty clothes and found my white Vans, perfect I smiled to myself. I looked myself up and down trying not to hate myself too much.
I walked down and picked up my skatebored by the door, I flipped my hair slightly before skating out the door. I slowly mae my way own into town ready for my tattoo appointment, making the bell ring at the top of the oor I walked into Pixle Ink looking way to happy. "How may I help you October?" Cash my good friend asked from behind the counter

"Well..hm, I'd like to get a LIve & Let Die across my waist"

"Alright let me see what I can skectch up, anything else?"

"Who's that?" I pointed at the girl in the back with red hair

"Our new piercer" He shrugged walking back to his desk

I slowly mae my way up to her "Hi" I watched her hair flip behind her as she turned around to face me "Hey" she smiled slightly "I'm Oct-" I was cut off "I know who you are, word travels fast when you're living in the same town as the famous Augusta boys, who's father is know just about everywhere" I looked down "Gee thanks." I walked away to Cash's desk feeling a bit awkward.

"All set?" Cash looked at me laying on the bed before placing the outline of my tattoo across my waist "Lest do this!" I unlocked my phone looking through it as he tatted me up.
Within a few hours he was done "There ya go man, hope ya like it" I smiled paying him and skating down the street, my shirt hanging out my back pocket, a bandage around my waist.

I stopped at a crosswalk my and checked my phone 'Thirty Six Missed Calls' I started to panic and called Kat "Hello?!" I said panicing

"Hello October..you need to come home, I have some news"

"I'll be there in five.." I felt my body start to shake and my stomache turn. I skated home almost being hit by cars and people yelling at me to watch it or slow down. I couldn't stay calmshe didn't say anything but she had news this could be anything..maybe something good, but judging by the sadness in her shaken voice it was something bad.

"What the hell is going on?!?" I yelled as I ran through the door, but stopping as I hit the depressing wave of heads hanging love and make up on faces "Calm down October, you need to be calm and stay strong" Kat slowly walked over to me with sadness dripping off her face. I sat down.

"October..Shay, oh god this is hard" She wiped a tear out of her eye.
"Shay..on his way to work, they where in a bad car crash..They where hit from the side..I'm sorry"

I started to cry "So..are they alright?" I sniffled as everyone stayed silent, "Shay has a few scraps and what not...October stay calm.. Summer is in a coma, they don't know if she'll wake up" Kat trailed off tears falling down her face, I sat there in shock not knowing what to do. The depression filled my lungs, the anger moved my hands into strong fists, I stood up turning to the door.
"I'm coming for you, you bastard!" I whispered standing talll.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hia guys! I hope you enjoy it :3 I really like this one, sorry I've been so busy with school haha most if not all of you know what I mean c: Anyway please tell me what you think, vote, and follow if I'm not too weird for you x3

~Kenz