Summer Then October

"Oh October Augusta what have you done to yourself" I looked at my black hair perfect in place, my green eyes shining. I sighed knowing every women out there would think I was disgusting, being nineteen with a doughter. Yes, that's right I have a daughter her names summer. She's my hole world I know what you're thinking where's her mother well she left after summer was born and I've never seen her sense.

Summer and I where out for a walk when she grabbed one of my snakebites and just twirled it around, also summers only a year old so I carry her. "What're ya doing grabbing Daddy's snakebite , Summy" she smiled a 2 teeth smile, hugging me tighter

"I love you baby, I really do" I told her.

When we got home I put her down for a nap and called my brothers down to eat a late lunch. Ugh my brothers, I've got five of them, East and Shay who are twentytwo, they're twins, Reag who's eighteen, Bry is sixteen and Zann is 14. My Shay and three younger brothers live with me because my mom died a few years after we where all born and my dad walked out on us, I don't really remember him. My older brother East lives in NYC where he attends collage and is seeing some chick, at least I think.

****^^^*****

Hope u liked it I'll be updating soon I have BIG plains for this book :)

FAN VOTE COMMENT !!!!!!

~Kenzie