The news.

It's been two months since I've been married to Qasim.

We've been pestered by our siblings to take them out seeing as we're "an official couple now".

We decided to comply so now I was standing next to Qasim as we both brushed our teeth smiling at each other every time our eyes met.

It was ten o'clock, we had a late night the previous night as our wedding film had arrived the day before so we spent all night scrutinizing every angle visible, well that's what me and Aneesah did. Abid and Qasim just stared every time they appeared on the screen, what vain twats.

I was going to be wearing a plain black abaya because honestly I couldn't give a damn. I was tired. So tired.

I am pregnant but no-one knows. I haven't told anyone. I want to tell Qasim first. It's hard though. I'm scared of his reaction. So what if he likes children? It doesn't matter. A child would be hard to look after as we were still strengthening our relationship but I honestly think his reaction will be perfect it's just me. I'm scared. I've heard so many scary stories and I don't want to go through anything like THAT.

Once I finish brushing my teeth I saunter off to the bedroom where my clothes are spread out on the bed, I grab them and tug them on. Qasim's arms wrap around me as soon as my abaya flowed down, he kisses my neck, "Are you okay?"

"Yes why?"

"You're doing everything so slowly. You seem tired. Do you want to cancel and go back to sleep?"

"No. No. It's okay. I'll be fine."

"You sure?"

"Yes Qasim I'm definitely sure."

I turn around in his arms as he grins down at me I kiss his cheek and peck at his lips, "I love you Qasim."

"And I love you Khadijah"

"Good" I smirked stepping out of his embrace and began tidying up.

He laughed and got changed, standing right in front of me. Even after two months his body and smirk get to me. I look at his face and I knew even before looking at him that he was smirking at me. Ignoring his smirk I continued on with my cleaning.

Once he was ready we both grab our belongings and head out. Going downstairs I was pleased to see Aneesah had made breakfast as I don't think I'll be able to stand for too long without getting a cramp.

I smiled at her and she grinned back as I took my plate and Qasim's to the dining room. Qasim took a seat as I took mine next to him as everyone else sits.

I didn't say much during breakfast merely because I was thinking about the baby.

My baby. Qasim's baby. Our baby.

What if he didn't want it? What if something happens to it?

I shook my head violently sucking a breath, nothing was going to happen to my baby In Sha Allah.

Qasim glanced at me questioningly but I shook it off smiling at him so he wasn't worried.

Once we all had eaten our breakfast, I washed the dishes and we said goodbye to mum and dad and got into the car.

We had to collect Haleena, Raheelah was going to come but something had come up at work. I didn't even know where we were going as Abid and Qasim had planned it all out.

Once we had Haleena in the car we drove off to the destination, the three maniacs were debating about something. Qasim was concentrating on driving and me? I was staring out the window trying to go sleep.