Mrs Qasim

I woke up to Qasim's hand warming the skin underneath the shirt I wore. His fingers were drawing random patterns on my back, his legs were entwined in mine. I smiled as I remembered how we spent out first night together.

We had no restrictions, no rules and yet Qasim planned for us to relax and unwind after a long day.

I honestly expected him to do something. Sure I'm the woman and it's "wrong" to think these things but I'm married now and I did expect him to want to be with me in all forms. I felt rejected when I realized we weren't going to do anything even remotely near that but I did come to terms with it as the rejection rolled over and over in my mind and honestly thinking about it helped. I wouldn't be ready for anything like that anyways. I mean, don't we remember my reaction to my first kiss with the guy. I'm too self-conscious for me to feel brave enough to initiate anything of that sort so I let the night just flow and go through with it.

I was terrified to say the least when he came in and locked the door. But he just smiled, took his clothes and got changed in the en-suite, he did come out to get his tie taken off from me but didn't say anything to me after he asked. When I was doing the task at hand I could feel his heart beat beating through his thin black shirt. The feeling thrilled me. He didn't do anything like he said but I was grateful for that for the time being.

Once he was done he exited the bathroom and gave me some clothes and had nodded at the bathroom door. It was hard to get it off but I succeeded after asking Qasim to unzip my blouse. He did after gulping twice. I remember how his fingers so deftly unzipped it and how his fingers came in contact with my back before removing his hand off me. I liked the feeling.

Once I was out of the lengha and into some comfy clothes; I'm guessing Haleena chose my outfit for bed because it was a Manchester United nightie and some black leggings. The girl's obsessed with Manchester United. I wore my green pashmina (covering my hair) because I was shy of showing my hair so I was glad I had that with me.

I walked out of the bathroom carrying my clothes with me, he gestured to drop them on the futon where his suit was.

He was in bed on the laptop doing something, I wasn't so sure what. I had put the clothes on the futon and wandered over to where Qasim was sitting, dressed in his pyjamas... I'm guessing. He was wearing black jogging bottoms and a black well-fitted shirt. I just stood there, he put the laptop on the side and shifted himself so his feet were planted on the ground and grabbed me towards him making me stand in between his legs as his arms held onto me, "What's this?" He tugged at my hijab.

"A hijab"

"I know that Mrs I'm so sarcastic"

"Then why are you asking?"

"Why are you wearing it?"

"Because..."

"That's what I thought... Can I take it off?"

I looked at his face and he was analyzing mine, I nodded shyly. He smiled happily.

Slowly he took my hijab off and threw it in the general direction of his futon. Grabbing my waist he placed me on his legs as he sat on the bed properly. Opening my hair tie, he combed through my hair sighing, "beautiful."

I blushed. He kissed my cheek, then my forehead, kissing everything he could on my face but my lips he smirked.

I sighed at his playfulness. Fine if he wants to play, we can play.

After kissing me he leaned back on the beds headboard as I moved forward in his lap putting my hands on his shoulders, I kissed his cheeks slowly moving closer to his lips with every kiss but I didn't touch his lips. He groaned when he realized, I smirked at his reaction.