Part 25

*Todoroki pov*

I reread the note over and over again. Midoriya's words struck right through me. I didn't know what I was supposed to do.

I knew what I had to do. I needed to find him. I didn't care what Endeavor would say. Tomorrow was going to be one of the biggest days of my life, and I wasn't going to be there. But I didn't care. I needed to find him.

I was smart enough to know not to go alone. I was already going to get in enough trouble. I didn't need to get lost. But I remembered what Uraraka had said to me. She said that her and Midoriya grew a friendship together. I knew I should ask her first.

I find Uraraka easily. She was doing her regular guarding. Ida was there to. I wasn't sure how to approach them. But I knew I had to.

"Prince Todoroki, what's wrong."

"Yes Shoto, why are you up at a hour like this. You should be preparing for tommorow."

I paused for a moment, the words were hard to say. I had only told Fuyumi and Natsuo about my relationship with Midoriya.

"I have a problem."

"Huh, what is it Todoroki."

"Midoriya, the slave I bought. He ran away, we need to find him."

I was surprised to see the looks on their faces change.

"Oh no, why would he do such a thing."

"This is a urgent matter, we have to find him immediately."

I take the note out from my pocket.

"This was all he left."

Uraraka and Ida quickly took the note from me and analyzed it.

"Okay we can send a search party out for him now."

"Todoroki I only have one question for you, why do you care so much about Midoriya."

"O-oh, um..."

My words trail off.

"I'll tell you both later. We should search manually first, he might not be that far away."

They both silently nod.

*Deku pov*

I open my eyes, but I couldn't see anything. I didn't know where I was or how I got there. I start to panic, I tried to move. But I couldn't.

But then I started hearing familiar voices. That helped me recall everything.

"Boss, it seems like he's awake."

"Good."

I then hear someone come up behind me. Then my blindfold gets taken off, but only the blindfold. I open my eyes to see Bakugo looking at me with a evil grin.

"Well, isn't it nice to see you again slave. Where's the prince to save you know."