Part 6

*Todoroki pov*

"I want to free mom."

"*sigh* We've been over this before Shoto."

"Are you saying I can't!"

"Look I don't have the patience to-"

"King Endeavor, they're here."

One of the servants came into the room to alert us that the people were here.

"Look Shoto, just stay in your room so you won't cause any more trouble. Remember what happens if you start fighting with me with people over."

I sigh slightly upset, but give up on trying to convince him of anything.

"Fine, go get your free workers or whatever. Like I care!"

He doesn't say a word to me. He just glares at me and leaves the room.

*Deku POV*

It seems like we've been riding in the carriage for almost the entire day. Even though Kacchan had forced me to read some history books to impress them with my knowledge, I could barely concentrate on anything. The whole time I was terrified of what would happen after I got to the castle. It was the pain of not knowing what was going to happen which concerned me the most.

I mean Kacchan was gonna sell me to the King and Prince. I could only imagine about how much harder things would be. With all the reading I did do it was obvious about how slavery was stricter at the castle, and I understood why. I was gonna be around the most important people I've ever heard of. I would probably be killed if I mess up with something.

I was woken up from my thoughts when I heard one of Bakugo's other "slaves" say.

"Hey, I can see the castle in the distance, we're almost there!"

"I can notice that Pikachu."

"I can't wait to get there."

"What would it be like."

"I wonder if the prince is gonna be cute."

"How much different would it be there then at our palace."

They all seemed so hopeful to get there. I was still panicking.

All of the other "slaves" were chatting about the king and stuff like that. But not Bakugo. He looks back at me.

"You better make a good impression on the king. I'm selling you for free, so you better not ruin this for me. Got it!"

"U-m, yes master."

"Good."

*Time skip*

We finally pull up to the courtyard of the castle. The king comes out to greet us when we get there.

"Greetings my king!"

Kacchan acts like a totally different person. He was actually being polite. He really wanted to make a good impression.

"Are you the people i've been hearing about."

"I'm pretty sure, but is that a good or bad thing."

They both laugh abit. It was kinda upset the Kacchan's plan was working so much.

"Here, you can all come inside."

Everyone else quickly got out, clearly not holding back their excitement. I was very hesitant at first. I had no idea what to expect. But then Kacchan came over and dragged me by my arm.

We walk inside; Kacchan still tightly holding my arm. And I had to admit that the castle was beautiful. It wads so much bigger and better than ours.

"You guys can look around for a couple of minutes, I have to go get something down quickly. I'll be back, try and stay in this area."

"Okay king."

Everyone else goes and runs around, until I was left with Kacchan.

"We need to talk nerd!"

He starts dragging me down a empty hallway.

"Ow, stop, let go of my arm!"

He doesn't listen and quietly says shut up under his breath. He drags me to a more private place and violently throws me onto the floor.

"What the hell are you doing! Are you trying to get us kicked out!"

"I-i, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Like fuck you don't know!"

He starts kicking me.

"Stop, please!"

"You better not pull anymore stunts like that again. Or I swear if I actually get you back you'll experience real pain. Does that make sense."

I nod.

"You're just a useless slave to me, I only keep you around for enjoyment. It means nothing to me if I get rid of you."

"I know, you've told me before."

"Don't act petty with me."

He pulled his arm back about to punch me. I cover my face with my hands waiting for him to just get it over with.

But never punches me. Someone stopped him.

"What do you think you're doing."