Part 21

*Todoroki pov*

"You have to marry princess Momo Yaoyorozu. And there's nothing you can do to get out of it! That's final."

I didn't know what I was supposed to do. Fuyumi warned me of the possibility, but I didn't think it might actually happen. What was I supposed to do with Midoriya.

"No, but I-"

"Stop, not buts! You can't escape this. We've planned this for to long." 

*Time skip from where the last chapter left off*

Endeavor punched me, but I was use to it by now. But that wasn't my main priority. 

"What am I supposed to do?"

I couldn't marry a princess. What could I do? How could I escape? How could I tell Midoriya? I sit there thinking, constant thoughts swarming through my head. I just sat there dazed. 

After a couple of minutes I made up my mind.

"I have to tell him."

I didn't want to tell Izuku. He's already gone through enough already, but I couldn't hide this from him.

I get up slowly and walked over to Midoriya's room.

*Deku pov*

I sat on my bed confused. I wasn't sure about what I should do. Was Todoroki okay, what had happened before I got there? Should of I done something? I couldn't help but worry abit.

"Maybe I should check on him."

The second I get up Todoroki walks through the door. He walks over to me, upset about something.

"Todoroki, are you alright."

He smiles abit.

"Yeah, I'm alright."

He lightly kisses me on the cheek.

"I just, need to tell you something."

"Alright, you can tell me anything."

He sits next to me. He was clearly having trouble explaining everything to me. I thought that the thing he was going to tell me was what happened when Endeavor hit him. But I was wrong.

"So, y'know how I have to become king soon."

"Yeah, that's all I've been hearing about lately."

Todoroki sighs and his voice trembles. 

"Midoriya... I have to break up with you."

"W-what, why!"

I truly didn't understand why. I didn't know where it came from. I was filled with great amounts of sadness. Then tears started streaming down my face.

"Midoriya, I still love you but... I'm being forced to marry a princess, princess Momo Yaoyorozu. Please don't get to upset, we just can't stay in a relationship. "

"I-i."

I could barely say anything through all of my sobs.

"I-I; I don't want to loose you!"

I remembered what it was like when I had to go back to Kacchan. When I was still his slave. I remember how lonely I was, and how was lost I was. But, I'd been with Todoroki for so long that I didn't have to think about what happened. Ever since he was always there for me. Suddenly I hold Todoroki, crying into his chest.

I knew that I was being selfish, but I didn't care. I didn't want Todoroki to marry a princess. What was I supposed to do. Would I have to go back to Kacchan? Would I stay in the castle?

"What do I do!"

Todoroki moves my head up, and gently whips away my tears.

"Please don't get upset about it. If I could change things I would."

I look Todoroki in the eyes. I knew he wouldn't lie to me. He never lied to me. Hearing him say that made me feel a little bit better. 

But then, Todoroki kissed me. And I wasn't sure what to think.